Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Can't understand how this clown still has a job.

https://www.yardbarker.com/mlb/artic...1_127_29244962
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Union
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        That throw was perfect.
        And yet he still got the error instead of the catcher.

Comment

Rocko needs to realize when his starter is done. Perez should have been out of this game already.

I guess hes waiting till the Twins trail to make a move.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Rocko needs to realize when his starter is done. Perez should have been out of this game already.

How about we maybe shelve the criticism of the genius who turned the twins into the best team in baseball. In June.

Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Anybody who said Jason Vargas would be the best Mets starter this year (deGrom, Syndergaard, Wheeler, Matz), claim your prize.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

But it's MLB's fault he doesn't get more postseason games. Yup, that's it.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

No kidding. The bullpen is lights out. Should have gotten them in the game sooner.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    How about we maybe shelve the criticism of the genius who turned the twins into the best team in baseball. In June.

You mean the front office?
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Max Muncy hit a moonshot off of MadBum this afternoon. Words were exchanged afterwards. From Max Muncy:

Muncy: “Bumgarner said ‘don’t watch the ball, run’, and I just told him if he doesn’t want me to watch the ball, go get it out of the ocean.”
                      Out. Freaking. Standing.

You hit a ball like that, you can watch it. Period.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Max Muncy hit a moonshot off of MadBum this afternoon. Words were exchanged afterwards. From Max Muncy:

Out. Freaking. Standing.

You hit a ball like that, you can watch it. Period.
                        I wish I could find the quote, but Teddy Ballgame said "I run with my head down. I already beat the pitcher, why make him feel worse?" That's class.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I wish I could find the quote, but Teddy Ballgame said "I run with my head down. I already beat the pitcher, why make him feel worse?" That's class.
                          There is no way that is an accurate Ted Williams quote. It doesn't have 3 f-bombs in it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            There is no way that is an accurate Ted Williams quote. It doesn't have 3 f-bombs in it.
                            There mighta been some f-bombs in there, but the general quote is accurate. Gave me even more respect for the man.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sure, but at the same time, my calendar doesn't read 1949 anymore. A guy hits the ball that far, I don't mind a little celebration, as long as you're not firing the bat at anybody, or anything like that. If the pitcher doesn't like it, don't throw him a cookie in the first place.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                Sure, but at the same time, my calendar doesn't read 1949 anymore. A guy hits the ball that far, I don't mind a little celebration, as long as you're not firing the bat at anybody, or anything like that. If the pitcher doesn't like it, don't throw him a cookie in the first place.
                                Some friends and I were talking about this the other day....if it's a big time hit, like a game winner or in the playoffs, ok, flip that bat. You earned it. The everyday thing? That's BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X