Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Khris Davis signs a two-year, $33.5 million extension to remain in Oakland.

Huge ramifications for the A's and not just on the field, there's been a sense of distrust between the fans and FO for a while (especially after the Donaldson trade), this is a great way of telling the fans "we're serious about this"
    https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

You have to be f*ing sh*ing me.....

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...rica-recording
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        You have to be f*ing sh*ing me.....

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...rica-recording
        Good. The seventh inning stretch should be "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Good. The seventh inning stretch should be "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and nothing more.
          100% agree. I hate that pseudopatriotic arglebargle.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            100% agree. I hate that pseudopatriotic arglebargle.
            Seconded.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Seconded.
              My favorite is the guy who practically passes out because he's screaming at the top of his lungs for the entire song trying to get someone to take their hat off during God Bless America.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Now, if we can just get rid of the national anthem and the presentation of our local "hero" before these games, we'll really be on to something.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Now, if we can just get rid of the national anthem and the presentation of our local "hero" before these games, we'll really be on to something.
                  Seconded.

Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Ending the wars would be a good start. Camo is awful.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Tim Anderson gets a one game ban for using a "racially charged" word during the White Sox-Royals kerfuffle; Brad Keller suspended 5 games for throwing at him.

Now what Anderson said I'm 99% sure what it is (consider: the guy that threw at him was white, the umpire that tossed him was white, and the Royals' manager is white as well; it's one of the whitest teams in the league) and lololol if that's what it takes to get a ban

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        I hate having to ref High School soccer games at places where they play the anthem. Nothing says patriotism like 22 kids and 3 adults standing in 40 degree weather waiting for a song to finish.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                          Tim Anderson gets a one game ban for using a "racially charged" word during the White Sox-Royals kerfuffle; Brad Keller suspended 5 games for throwing at him.

Now what Anderson said I'm 99% sure what it is (consider: the guy that threw at him was white, the umpire that tossed him was white, and the Royals' manager is white as well; it's one of the whitest teams in the league) and lololol if that's what it takes to get a ban
                          Cracker?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Cracker?
                            Nope. He used the N-word towards Brad Keller.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Blue Jays finally call up Vlad Guerrero Jr.

Debut is scheduled for Sunday against the Giants.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Nope. He used the N-word towards Brad Keller.
                                Joe West needs to learn that Anderson used the soft -A and not West's personal favorite -ER.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X