Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

I see the Twins are continuing their mediocrity.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

We swept.

I have to say, that is ridiculous. I genuinely hope this doesn't f-ck things up for you. Compared to pond scum like Boston, the state of TX, and NY (A), I am rooting for you.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I'm sure Kingman hit a few longer but other than that...
        Mookie can’t read his name and not smile recalling the Jeff Perlman spring training team signed baseball story
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Per ESPN, both Yelich and Bellinger have 34 HR a piece, more than the Tigers and Orioles have wins.

At this point, I'll bet Bellinger ends up with more HR than the Tigers' win total.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'll probably jinx it by mentioning it here, but the Giants are on a 13-2 run including the last 6. Somehow only 2.5 back of the WC.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              I'll probably jinx it by mentioning it here, but the Giants are on a 13-2 run including the last 6. Somehow only 2.5 back of the WC.
              If it takes you 16 innings to beat the Mets, you suck.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Per ESPN, both Yelich and Bellinger have 34 HR a piece, more than the Tigers and Orioles have wins.

At this point, I'll bet Bellinger ends up with more HR than the Tigers' win total.
                I thought you were going to say more than Detroit and Baltimore have homers as a team, but somehow the Tigers have 85 homers this year. Twins have more than doubled them at 177.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Haven't been at .500 since the end of April.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    I thought you were going to say more than Detroit and Baltimore have homers as a team, but somehow the Tigers have 85 homers this year. Twins have more than doubled them at 177.
                    The Tigers might not get much past 120. There's going to be players with more RBI than the Tigers have HR's.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Seattle with nothing happening whatsoever, at all, ever, so far in tonight's game through seven innings...
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No change through eight...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Base hit by the Angels to start the top of the ninth ends the perfect game for the Mariners.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Today is the 50th anniversary of Gaylord Perry's first MLB home run.

It fulfilled the prophecy of Alvin Dark who reportedly once said, "They'll put a man on the moon before he [Perry] hits a home run."
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Gutsy win by the A's tonight over the Twins. Khrush has been slumping hard since his extension, but that clutch hit should be a nice boost.

It's been a great series of ball between the A's and Twins this weekend. Very close games.
                              https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                              https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                              NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                              Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

With 11 days left until the trade deadline do the Giants trade Bumgarner? They could keep him and present a qualifying offer(Giants get draft pick(s) from the team that signs him)and try to extend his contract during the off season or trade him. The Red Sox and Twins were scouting him Friday night and the Yankees are always a possibility to swoop in at the last minute. It's not like SF and a couple of teams are in the hunt for the WC spots. Not counting the 3 division leaders or Miami every other team in the NL is within reach.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X