X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers 2019 Offseason -- a respite from the red menace

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    The sue are still the sue.
    Given the context (women's hockey), they aren't much of anything. It is the opinion of some in Grand Forks that the lack of sales of Fighting Hawks branded sports gear contributed to a revenue decline that contributed to the demise of women's hockey.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      Given the context (women's hockey), they aren't much of anything. It is the opinion of some in Grand Forks that the lack of sales of Fighting Hawks branded sports gear contributed to a revenue decline that contributed to the demise of women's hockey.
      Sue are still the sue as in watt I call them. The other name doesn't exist to me.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

https://gophersports.com/news/2019/7...ethington.aspx

Comment

Minnesota, a B12 school, doesn't offer pre-med? I shouldn't be shocked but yet I am.

Comment

Very few schools have a major explicitly listed as "pre-med." When you hear someone say that they are pre-med, that generally means that they're majoring in some form of biology, with some other specific classes thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
              Very few schools have a major explicitly listed as "pre-med." When you hear someone say that they are pre-med, that generally means that they're majoring in some form of biology, with some other specific classes thrown in.
              Correct...Enlarged liver man can pretend he is "shocked" but that is really just his reaction from coming down off the thinner.

This link shows information about "Pre-Med" opportunities that the U has in regards to Medical school.

https://med.umn.edu/admissions/pre-m...-opportunities
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                Correct...Enlarged liver man can pretend he is "shocked" but that is really just his reaction from coming down off the thinner.
                Maybe.

Comment

See Sports Center Top 10 Number 9 for Minn Recruit Abbey Murphy and a highlite reel goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biUwEneld3o
                  Last edited by vicb; 07-28-2019, 08:21 AM.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                    See Sports Center Top 10 Number 9 for Minn Recruit Abbey Murphy and a highlite reel goal.

I think that defenseman could use some lessons from the OTB guys, Olly and Jacob...
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

Not as good as the Kirsten Simms goal from last week. Nice try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        Not as good as the Kirsten Simms goal from last week. Nice try though.
                        Big difference between a shootout goal and an in game goal...I’ll take someone dangling a defender any day over a slick shootout move

Comment

Gophers doing the festival thing as well:
                          https://gophersports.com/news/2019/7...-festival.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                            Big difference between a shootout goal and an in game goal...I’ll take someone dangling a defender any day over a slick shootout move
                            Unless the shootout win gets you 1 more point that makes you the league champs.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              Gophers doing the festival thing as well:
                              https://gophersports.com/news/2019/7...-festival.aspx
                              Outdone by the rodents 16 V 12, curses! I will admit I did speedread the rodent release to spare my eyes the pain of those colors, but I did not see any future rodents were invited while 3 UW commits were. Please correct me if I am wrong, I know you kind folks from MN like to spare me the pain on telling me I'm wrong, but I can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Outdone by the rodents 16 V 12, curses! I will admit I did speedread the rodent release to spare my eyes the pain of those colors, but I did not see any future rodents were invited while 3 UW commits were. Please correct me if I am wrong, I know you kind folks from MN like to spare me the pain on telling me I'm wrong, but I can take it.
                                For the Women's camp as far as I can tell Wisconsin had 14 current and former players invited. One current and one former player were unable to attend and 3 Wisconsin players will be representing Canada for a total of 17. Minnesota I believe has 16 and 2 representing Canada for a total of 18.

Comment

Working...
                                X