Yale Women's Hockey Coaching Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Women's Hockey Coaching Search

Any word on the assistant staying or going? Would have big impact on recruits I imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
      Any word on the assistant staying or going? Would have big impact on recruits I imagine?
      Last I heard, no decisions had been made yet regarding staffing. That was about a week ago. Whether that has changed, I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
        Last I heard, no decisions had been made yet regarding staffing. That was about a week ago. Whether that has changed, I do not know.
        Anyone have an update on the coaching staff? Are the assistants staying or leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by thehip73 View Post
          Anyone have an update on the coaching staff? Are the assistants staying or leaving?
          Go to their jobs webpage and type in hockey and you'll see they have two posting for Assistant Coach Women's Ice Hockey. Does that answer your question? It took me less than a minute to find your answer. I would have thought you already might have tried that. It's the simplest and most direct way to find out those types of things.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            Go to their jobs webpage and type in hockey and you'll see they have two posting for Assistant Coach Women's Ice Hockey. Does that answer your question? It took me less than a minute to find your answer. I would have thought you already might have tried that. It's the simplest and most direct way to find out those types of things.

Comment

That's a bold strategy, Yale...
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                A double meaning post, haha. It would be interesting to see who applied for the job and compare that to who is for St. Cloud.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                X