X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Get 3 years of Disney+ for $141..

Just sign your soul over to the mouse now
    Do I get an annual pass to the parks? Because for 3 years of Disney+ bundle, an annual pass, and a week at a resort I’d consider selling my soul...

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Cord cutting - what service to buy after the cable co goes away

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Do I get an annual pass to the parks? Because for 3 years of Disney+ bundle, an annual pass, and a week at a resort I’d consider selling my soul...

You don't get free passes, but you do get discounted tickets. I looked into it a few years ago as a possible gift for my nephew. If you live close to the parks or plan to go a couple times a year it's a sweet deal. I'm headed to the Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim next year and we'll be going to the park so with the D+ deal it might be worth getting. I'll have to research it this weekend.

Comment

Update: According to various sources, if you are a member of the free tier of D23 you can still get the deal. I am a member of the free D23 but I have not received an offer in my email so I can't confirm this.

The D23 site itself says general accounts are eligible...
        Valid only from August 26, 2019 through September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT. Promotional offer available to all D23 General, Gold or Gold Family Members who have an active membership as of 11:59PM PT on September 1, 2019.
        I just created a new account with a separate email address. I should get a link within 36 hours. I tried through the redeem option on the website but it was not available to me.
        Last edited by ticapnews; 08-28-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Update: I just got the link. It's valid through Monday so I'll sign up then. $140 for 36 months of Disney+ is a steal.

Comment

Disney+ has soft launched in the Netherlands, without much of the debut roster, to test server capacity etc. One of the things that is there is a cartoon lineup from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Shows include multiple iterations of Spiderman, Ironman, Fantastic Four...and the 1992 afternoon staple; X-Men.

No word about this lineup from Disney. It is possible these are only for the soft launch or for international markets, but it looks like those shows are coming back!

Comment

So Chromecasting is pretty effing amazing. I now painlessly cast YouTube straight from my phone to my living room TV, and the video quality is almost the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                So Chromecasting is pretty effing amazing. I now painlessly cast YouTube straight from my phone to my living room TV, and the video quality is almost the same.
                Welcome to 2016

tica,

Did I hear right that Disney+ already cancelled their Muppets Reboot?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Welcome to 2016

tica,

Did I hear right that Disney+ already cancelled their Muppets Reboot?
                  That is correct. The series was supposed to pick up right after the events of 1984's Muppets Take Manhattan and has been described as The Muppets meet "Stranger Things." Reports are the Henson Company didn't like the idea so plans were scrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Welcome to 2016
                    At least I'm not still writing checks like a certain other poster.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Disney+ has soft launched in the Netherlands, without much of the debut roster, to test server capacity etc. One of the things that is there is a cartoon lineup from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Shows include multiple iterations of Spiderman, Ironman, Fantastic Four...and the 1992 afternoon staple; X-Men.

No word about this lineup from Disney. It is possible these are only for the soft launch or for international markets, but it looks like those shows are coming back!
                      Give me ducktales and Disney afternoon and I’ll pay whatever
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Give me ducktales and Disney afternoon and I’ll pay whatever
                        Disney+ announced:

DuckTales
                        Tale Spin
                        Darkwing Duck
                        Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
                        Gargoyles
                        Gummi Bears
                        Goof Troop

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          Disney+ announced:

DuckTales
                          Tale Spin
                          Darkwing Duck
                          Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
                          Gargoyles
                          Gummi Bears
                          Goof Troop
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Welp, it's official, I'm signing up.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that ESPN3 is no longer available on YouTube TV. Which is ridiculous beyond ridiculous. I can't imagine providers have to pay extra for ESPN3 once they already offer all the ESPN channels.

I'll be dumping YouTube TV and going with Hulu Live. I was willing to pay the extra $5/month YouTube TV cost me for the extra features they offer, but not without ESPN3.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

NBC/Universal streaming announces a "Saved by the Bell" sequel starring Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley.

Comment

Working...
                                X