Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Democratic Challengers: Who ISN'T Running At This Point?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    He can't think beyond the tip of his own p-nis.
    To be fair, the tip of his ***** is probably little more than a theoretical concept for him.

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Who ISN'T Running At This Point?

Pokechecker is just here to own the libs with his own blinding stupidity.
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-24-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Interesting fact. My grandfather lived long enough to see my dad get married. And his brothers.

I assume that happens a lot.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Interesting fact. My grandfather lived long enough to see my dad get married. And his brothers.

I assume that happens a lot.
          Mine didn't. Also probably normal.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Mine didn't. Also probably normal.
            Until 2 years ago, my family had 4 living generations at any time since about 1900 (might have been before that, too, but haven't done any research). Depending my nieces and how long my parents want to stick around, there's a good chance that we'll have 4 generations in 7-10 years at the earliest.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Michigan and other waffle states voted overwhelmingly for D’s in 2018, which points to a future for our nation in 2020 and beyond. The one thing that could re-elect Trump and possibly end the American Experiment permanently is nominating someone as blindingly stupid and meanspirited as Trump himself is (Gillibrand) or someone who is bat**** insane (AOC etc). Don’t screw this up. There are human candidates available.
              Blue waffle
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                Michigan and other waffle states voted overwhelmingly for D’s in 2018, which points to a future for our nation in 2020 and beyond. The one thing that could re-elect Trump and possibly end the American Experiment permanently is nominating someone as blindingly stupid and meanspirited as Trump himself is (Gillibrand) or someone who is bat**** insane (AOC etc). Don’t screw this up. There are human candidates available.
                I would say don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. When people start insisting that any Dem nominee needs to support universal basic income and the green new deal or they won't vote, they need to be beaten senseless by an angry mob. Otherwise aside from a few fringe candidates the Dems are coalescing around a similar set of issues so its a matter of who delivers the message best. Issue #1 is voting rights.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I would say don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. When people start insisting that any Dem nominee needs to support universal basic income and the green new deal or they won't vote, they need to be beaten senseless by an angry mob. Otherwise aside from a few fringe candidates the Dems are coalescing around a similar set of issues so its a matter of who delivers the message best. Issue #1 is voting rights.
                  ubi is a loser. not as big a loser as reparations, but it's in the ballpark

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    ubi is a loser. not as big a loser as reparations, but it's in the ballpark
                    You just earned yourself Kepler's wrath!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

just sayin'

nothing gonna get whitey-joe sixpack and creamy-carol walmart in the voting lines quicker than ubi and reparations

all the bad things from obamacare rolled into a giant chitburger

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        just sayin'

nothing gonna get whitey-joe sixpack and creamy-carol walmart in the voting lines quicker than ubi and reparations

all the bad things from obamacare rolled into a giant chitburger
                        Are you saying the ones who would benefit the most from it are the ones against it? Because, yeah, that seems about right in line with how things have gone lately.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Are you saying the ones who would benefit the most from it are the ones against it? Because, yeah, that seems about right in line with how things have gone lately.
                          That's why Ayn Rand politics has worked so well for 40 years. We'll need another Depression before we get anything resembling an FDR policy again.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You didn't learn anything from 2016, I see.

If you're siding with the right against the left it's time to ask yourself which side you're on.

But I think the answer to that is clear.

Your own.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I would say don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. When people start insisting that any Dem nominee needs to support universal basic income and the green new deal or they won't vote
                              Nobody real is doing that, but nice strawman.

You always say your way or the highway, Rover, but because your way is centrist you think that makes you a pragmatist or a compromiser.

But you're not. You're just another fanatical ideologue. It's just your ideology is a knife so dull it won't cut anyone -- or be good for anything.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think Joe Biden should run. Likeability is key. And what's not to like? Plus he has the appropriate aura of wisdom and success ("gravitas" if you must) tempered by humility (personal tragedy) and good humor. He's the guy everyone wants to have a beer with as opposed to the guy you want to pour your beer on.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X