Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2018-2019 - Still Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2018-2019 - Still Alive!

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
    Still no official word on another goaltender for NEXT season???
    As I said in an earlier post, the goaltender position remains my major concern for next season. We have no way of knowing who's still (if any) in the grad transfer pool, but all of the ones that were mentioned as being there seem to have gone elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      No they're not. They said he wouldn't be the biggest name BU would lose...we'll see how this ends up but would be unfortunate to see him go.
      Cheremeta is on the first line in the final game at Dubuque USHL main camp, although interestingly he still has a BU logo and commitment notation in the line charts. A simple oversight, or does he have an agreement to return to BU for 2020-21?

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
        Cheremeta is on the first line in the final game at Dubuque USHL main camp, although interestingly he still has a BU logo and commitment notation in the line charts. A simple oversight, or does he have an agreement to return to BU for 2020-21?
        His twitter page still identifies him as Boston University #13.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Up to five Terriers could get their name on the Stanley Cup after tonight. #ProudtoBU
          Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

Originally posted by wysi View Post
            Up to five Terriers could get their name on the Stanley Cup after tonight. #ProudtoBU
            If they don't it will be one BC player instead. A lot of pressure on the BU fans tonight. At least most of us from BU and BC are Bruins fans but BC has a backup plan albeit a somber one.

Comment

Originally posted by wysi View Post
              Two BU connections to the Cup Champion Blues: scout Keith Tkachuk and incoming freshman Jamie Armstrong, whose father Bill is the Blues' assistant GM.

Comment

Comment

From New England Hockey Journal:
                  Boston University is set to tab former RPI assistant coach Dan Jewell as the program’s new Director of Hockey Operations, according to multiple sources. Jewell will replace Brittany Miller, who resigned following the conclusion of the Terriers’ season.
                  Jewell's bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

I don't see Andy Glass in the photo. Studying?
                    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      I don't see Andy Glass in the photo. Studying?
                      I was wondering if Trivino is in that group. Too hard for me to pick out many other than the obvious ones like Higgins, Warsofsky, Gilroy. Looks like at least one of the Saponari's is there.
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                        I was wondering if Trivino is in that group. Too hard for me to pick out many other than the obvious ones like Higgins, Warsofsky, Gilroy. Looks like at least one of the Saponari's is there.
                        It looks to me like the absentees are Trivino, Gryba, Wilson and Glass.
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Jeff Kealty is now the Nashville Predators Assistant GM and Director of Scouting????

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Jeff Kealty is now the Nashville Predators Assistant GM and Director of Scouting????
                            has been there for many years with increasing responsibility-
                            good to see so many BU players drafted in day 2 today
                            Lower round draft choices are a good thing
                            Was Albie at draft- saw Jerry York there last night congratulating choices going to BC

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                              Was Albie at draft- saw Jerry York there last night congratulating choices going to BC
                              https://***********/TerrierHockey/st...85706862739456
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Saw that photo on Twitter. I'm assuming the two that aren't in the photo are Webber and Doyle, since they presumably have not signed LOIs yet. Does anyone know if they were in attendance?
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X