Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    And...Wyse and Gildon will return for next season!!!! YESSSS!!!!
    Well hallelujah! So you're tellin' me we'll have a chance next year;-)
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
      Ok, while we are being educated, what does this one reference?
      Several years ago, our oh-so-(self-)esteemed AD was blowing his usual hot air educating the masses on the extent of his experience in his job, and said something to the effect that he had "35 years' experience in sports management". By then, several of us had already taken to referring to his tendencies to ignore any of the troubles with some of his more prominent programs with the term "Blue Skies", so our hero quickly became "BS35". Every year since then, I've just added to his running tally on years of service.

Snively65 does a better job than I do at tracking those years, so I'm thinking it's now been 8 years since his initial proclamation. My personal thought (more like fear) is the reality of the situation would see UNH administration lie that "8" on its side, which per my gross calculations would translate to infinity.

Hope that helps.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
        Maybe that's more of the problem, I believe the time is long overdue to be looking at the other MS, and his role and lack of leadership in the debacle of the past decade (basketball and football included in that).
        Indeed ... so what took you so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Indeed ... so what took you so long?
          So it's "BS43" now?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            So it's "BS43" now?
            He's a very very very highly (some might say "uber" ) experienced administrative mensch, you know ...

... bonus points if you can guess the (very creepy) institution where our hero got his start??

First person who can turn the 8 in the BS35+8 sideways into infinity gets free WIS membership
            Last edited by Chuck Murray; 03-21-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

He's a very very very highly (some might say "uber" ) experienced administrative mensch, you know ...

... bonus points if you can guess the (very creepy) institution where our hero got his start??

First person who can turn the 8 in the BS35+8 sideways into infinity gets free WIS membership

Comment

Colgate

Comment

Hope that helps.
                  It does, now I feel up to speed!
                  GO BLUE!

Comment

If you haven't seen this list of HE 35th Anniversary All Stars here it is!

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/arti...rsary-team.php Lots of great UNH'ers on it (and no, I don't know their numbers except for the vR's )
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

So...did I win?

Comment

So...did I win?
                        Need to pace yourself, chickod. UNH off-season threads are 7+ months long, and the trivia questions come in bundles, fast and furious. No rest for the weary on UNH off-season threads.

Comment

So...did I win?
                          There is absolutely no question, sir - you are a winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            Need to pace yourself, chickod. UNH off-season threads are 7+ months long, and the trivia questions come in bundles, fast and furious. No rest for the weary on UNH off-season threads.
                            Never was good at that...

Comment

Thanks chickod. So, now it's BS35+∞

Comment

Colgate
                                Good guess, but wrong - at least according to BS35+∞ himself ...

Comment

Working...
                                X