Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 713

Thread: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Season?

  1. #681
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    '32 is correct about the "senior first checking line" and its usage three seasons ago.
    No he is not - as evidenced below. Fortunately the evidence remains easily accessible...
    Last edited by Dan; 06-09-2019 at 08:02 PM.

  2. #682
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    This is not true.

    There is a very specific event that ingrains this units early season PP time into everyone’s mind. In just looking at the first five games leading up to said event, UNH was 6-for-30 (20%) on the PP...

    Correale (Poturalski, Kelleher) - 2,6,13,16,18
    Gaudreault (Smith, Furgele) - 14,23,24,13,27
    Smith (Marks, Cleland) - 14,23,24,2,6
    Gaudreault (Furgele, Smith) - 14,23,24,21,27
    Correale (Poturalski, Kelleher) - 2,6,13,16,18
    Poturalski (Kelleher, Cleland) - 2,6,13,16,18

    The PP’s for the bulk first half of the season were as listed below...

    Gaudreault, Smith, MacDonald, Furgele, Dawson
    Correale, Poturalski, Smith, Cleland, Marks

    The ‘first-line’s’ successful three PPG weekend at STL/CLK earned them a lot of rope. Unfortunately, and predictably, that success didn’t last.

    UNH did go 12-for-37 (32%) on its next 37 PP’s with every goal coming from the AP/TK unit. The ‘other’ unit went 0-for-37 (0%) and didn’t get another PP goal until December 5th against Maine (the second to last game of the first half) when Nazarian had replaced MacDonald due to injury. The other two seniors were still mainstays on the unit as you can see below...

    Nazarian (Smith, Furgele) - 21,23,17,14,22

    It was not until MacDonald’s injury that players like Nazarian, McNicholas Salvaggio and Vela finally started to mix in more often as UNH searched for answers with the second unit. Gaudreault and Smith remained regulars in the PP rotation all second half as well - MacDonald was not included upon his return...
    The old anecdotal goat Snively65's memory ain't so bad, eh? Thanks, Dan! :-)
    Last edited by Snively65; 06-09-2019 at 07:59 PM.

  3. #683
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,194

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    I do believe we are going back to Boston!

  4. #684
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, MA
    Posts
    4,254

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    I do believe we are going back to Boston!
    Yes! And how DUMB is this Blues team? Provoking a team going home for Game 7 by a slash, two cross checks and a punch in the face in the last minute. The cheap thuggery just doesn't stop with this team. What an ugly series.

  5. #685
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by chickod View Post
    Yes! And how DUMB is this Blues team? Provoking a team going home for Game 7 by a slash, two cross checks and a punch in the face in the last minute. The cheap thuggery just doesn't stop with this team. What an ugly series.
    True colors coming out in the end...B’s did what they had to do and it wasn’t easy. Hats off to Rask...he’s MVP if they can do it Wednesday!! Don’t poke the bear let’s go Bruinssssss!

  6. #686
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Agreed; seven games; Kaching$, Kaching$

    B's will win only if Charlie Coyle's line continues to deliver. :-)
    Got the first part correct, but we will see on the second part.

    Heard that Big Papi out of surgery.

  7. #687
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    NO SPIN ZONE!!! Kennebunkport, Me
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Awwww I strive to be more like you e.cat...you are truly the coolest
    I wouldnt go that far

    I was remiss not to add Dan to the GOAT list. He absolutely belongs on the list.

    GO Bs!

  8. #688
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by e.cat View Post
    I wouldnt go that far

    I was remiss not to add Dan to the GOAT list. He absolutely belongs on the list.

    GO Bs!
    e.cat is the SOG GOAT! :-)

  9. #689
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    NO SPIN ZONE!!! Kennebunkport, Me
    Posts
    4,169

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    e.cat is the SOG GOAT! :-)
    Goes without saying 65. Only an SC game 7 is better
    GO BLUE/GO UNH

    COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

  10. #690
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,194

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by e.cat View Post
    I wouldnt go that far

    I was remiss not to add Dan to the GOAT list. He absolutely belongs on the list.

    GO Bs!
    Tell you what, I appreciate ALL posters here (even the BU guy that comes over coz he DID cheer for UNH in that qtr Final v UMass so there's that ). Lots of knowledge here, camaraderie off the board as well. To coin my fav Eagles song "everytime I try to walk away something makes me turn around and stay; I can't tell you why"...Go BRUINSSSSSSSS
    Let's Go SouzaCats!

  11. #691
    Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Effingwoods NH
    Posts
    12,716

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    No he is not - as evidenced below. Fortunately the evidence remains easily accessible...
    I do stand corrected then on the longevity of the "senior checking line" getting significant PP time. Apologies to Snively65 for missing that. Otherwise, '32's point of the SCL being tactically matched up against the opposition's top lines was accurate. I think we can all agree that strategy was ill-founded.

    If Dan didn't post the UNH PP combination of the SCL backed by Dawson and Furgele, I'd have forgotten that it ever happened. Funny how your mind can sometimes block out really bad things. It looked awful when it was happening, and now in retrospect it looks even worse. Modern day equivalent would be something like Sato/Cefalu/Sacco with Hickey and Verrier on the points. Ugh. Again, apologies '65.

    Quote Originally Posted by chickod View Post
    And how DUMB is this Blues team? Provoking a team going home for Game 7 by a slash, two cross checks and a punch in the face in the last minute. The cheap thuggery just doesn't stop with this team. What an ugly series.
    I'm not sure if you've noticed this yet, chickod, but the home teams are 2-4-0 in this series so far.

    The dumbest thing the B's can do is play the Blues at their physical-first game tomorrow night. The Blues were arguably smart to lay that stuff down at the end as a calling card for Game 7, when it couldn't possibly hurt them (they'd lost already). If the B's are thinking about the last minute of Game 6 at the start of Game 7, I'd be really worried if I were a B's fan.

    What really WAS dumb in St. Louis though was the ownership and the local media somehow putting something out there with premature congrats to the "champion" Blues. Talk about self-inflicted damage. I'd hate to be the idiot in the SLB organization responsible for that eff-up. Whether it's creating motivation for your opponent, or just bad karma for your guys … ugh, what a stupid JV thing to do. Berube will probably hunt down the person(s) responsible for some deserved corporal punishment after the series if the Blues blow it. Classic "We have met the enemy, and they is us" stuff …

    Also … interesting how the turning point in Game 6 was arguably when O'Reilly put his team down two players on the PK when he flipped the puck up over the glass in his own zone, right before the Marchand PPG that gave the B's the lead. The same O'Reilly who was being spoken of as the Conn Smythe leader in the clubhouse. Oops.

    If the officiating crew is going to swallow their whistles in true Game 7 tradition … I believe the Blues have outscored the B's 12-10 so far at 5 on 5 (excluding PP/SH/EN goals).

    I always said the winner was going to win it on the road, so I'm glued to the Blues in 7.

    2019 - The Year No One Really Wanted to Win the Cup

    * All the top seeds pretty much bow out in the first round
    * The B's doing their best to lose a Cup to the Blues that was theirs to win
    * The Blues then returning the favor, when it was finally within their reach
    * Game 7 goes into double OT before an obscure player scores a fluke goal
    * Nothing gets done at work Thursday in the Hub O' the Universe and at the Gateway to the West
    Last edited by Chuck Murray; 06-11-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

  12. #692
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    I do stand corrected then on the longevity of the "senior checking line" getting significant PP time. Apologies to Snively65 for missing that. Otherwise, '32's point of the SCL being tactically matched up against the opposition's top lines was accurate. I think we can all agree that strategy was ill-founded.

    If Dan didn't post the UNH PP combination of the SCL backed by Dawson and Furgele, I'd have forgotten that it ever happened. Funny how your mind can sometimes block out really bad things. It looked awful when it was happening, and now in retrospect it looks even worse. Modern day equivalent would be something like Sato/Cefalu/Sacco with Hickey and Verrier on the points. Ugh. Again, apologies '65.



    I'm not sure if you've noticed this yet, chickod, but the home teams are 2-4-0 in this series so far.

    The dumbest thing the B's can do is play the Blues at their physical-first game tomorrow night. The Blues were arguably smart to lay that stuff down at the end as a calling card for Game 7, when it couldn't possibly hurt them (they'd lost already). If the B's are thinking about the last minute of Game 6 at the start of Game 7, I'd be really worried if I were a B's fan.

    What really WAS dumb in St. Louis though was the ownership and the local media somehow putting something out there with premature congrats to the "champion" Blues. Talk about self-inflicted damage. I'd hate to be the idiot in the SLB organization responsible for that eff-up. Whether it's creating motivation for your opponent, or just bad karma for your guys … ugh, what a stupid JV thing to do. Berube will probably hunt down the person(s) responsible for some deserved corporal punishment after the series if the Blues blow it. Classic "We have met the enemy, and they is us" stuff …

    Also … interesting how the turning point in Game 6 was arguably when O'Reilly put his team down two players on the PK when he flipped the puck up over the glass in his own zone, right before the Marchand PPG that gave the B's the lead. The same O'Reilly who was being spoken of as the Conn Smythe leader in the clubhouse. Oops.

    If the officiating crew is going to swallow their whistles in true Game 7 tradition … I believe the Blues have outscored the B's 12-10 so far at 5 on 5 (excluding PP/SH/EN goals).

    I always said the winner was going to win it on the road, so I'm glued to the Blues in 7.

    2019 - The Year No One Really Wanted to Win the Cup

    * All the top seeds pretty much bow out in the first round
    * The B's doing their best to lose a Cup to the Blues that was theirs to win
    * The Blues then returning the favor, when it was finally within their reach
    * Game 7 goes into double OT before an obscure player scores a fluke goal
    * Nothing gets done at work Thursday in the Hub O' the Universe and at the Gateway to the West
    At my age, I am always delighted to have my memory of events corroborated, so apology accepted, Chuck (and 32?), and thanks again, Dan. :-)

    As far as the officiating in Game 7, my guess is that the refs will be swallowing their whistles and that several Bruins will be seriously injured by head shots from the Blues goons, regardless who wins. The Blues will not care about possible later suspensions by the home office in Toronto, obviously.

  13. #693
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    128

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Correale, Kelleher and Potarulski were the 1st line on the power play

    Foegle would have been on the second power play with Gaudreault and Vela had he stayed.

    Your boys usually were coming out of the power play to play defense against the other teams first line to give our boys a break.

    Gaudreault got plenty of second power play throughout the year, Smith much less. Nazarian, Vela, McNicholas and others spent as much or more time on power play as the season dragged on.

    Yes they did have some power play time early in the year and some played as all you needed to do is look at the roster that year. Their main roll was lining up against the first line of the other team. Maybe Foegele on first line and Correale, Gaudreault and Smith/Vela would have solved second power play problems. Even Foegele on the left flank of second line would have been much better. Max was a very good two way player.

    Pots line was always first ones out and were out there for most of the power play and the senior line was put out at the end of the power play to play solid defense.

    I guess you were all happy when the senior line was scoring early to make the point that they were on the first power play early on. That ended quickly and thankfully we had great offense from the first line.

    Enjoy the summer.

  14. #694
    Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Effingwoods NH
    Posts
    12,716

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    As far as the officiating in Game 7, my guess is that the refs will be swallowing their whistles and that several Bruins will be seriously injured by head shots from the Blues goons, regardless who wins. The Blues will not care about possible later suspensions by the home office in Toronto, obviously.
    I believe the same crew that called Game 6 has been given Game 7 tonight.

    Totally agree with your last point, Snively65. Actually, that point arguably works for/against both teams tonight. Game Sevens haven't been a frequent occurrence in Stanley Cup Finals over the past 10 years, and during that stretch, even in those games, both teams at the time had reasonable expectations of returning to the SCF in the near future. In 2009, when the Penguins beat DRW in 7 games, at the time there was no reason to believe both teams (who'd also played in the '08 Finals, albeit with a different outcome) wouldn't be back at or near the top in future seasons. Ditto in 2011 when the B's beat Vancouver, and both teams still had most of their stars at or near their primes. In the end, some of those teams got back, some didn't.

    This year, with all due respect to my B's-following pals on the boards here .. there is a scent of desperation in the air for both teams tonight. And even while I'd be the first to concede that the Blues look and feel more like the one-shot wonders who are having that moment in the sun (win or lose), and will never be back to this level with this same core group again ... this can be said as well for the B's, whose core is aging (Chara, Rask, Bergeron ... heck, Marchand just turned 31 himself), and overall the talent level past them doesn't stack up favorably to a lot of Eastern teams who bowed out back in April. Game 7 always comes with huge intensity, but this time, with both teams' chances of returning to this level not being great, there will be desperation too. And no one on EITHER team is likely to be too concerned about going over the line - at least less so for suspensions to be served next season, but more so for potential 5 minute majors that could prove pivotal one way or the other.

    FWIW ... both teams are at the bottom of their respective lists for success in the SCF's. If the B's win tonight, they'll have 7 Cups in 20 attempts, or a .350 percentage, worst among the Original Six, but closing in on the Rangers' .364 (4 out of 11). And the Blues will be the only expansion era team to make four (4) winless trips to the Finals, if they lose (the Canucks are also 0-3 in the SCF). A Blues' win, and they match the Minnesota North Stars/Dallas Stars at 1-3.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

  15. #695
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,240

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Quote Originally Posted by UNH1932 View Post
    Correale, Kelleher and Potarulski were the 1st line on the power play

    Foegle would have been on the second power play with Gaudreault and Vela had he stayed.

    Your boys usually were coming out of the power play to play defense against the other teams first line to give our boys a break.

    Gaudreault got plenty of second power play throughout the year, Smith much less. Nazarian, Vela, McNicholas and others spent as much or more time on power play as the season dragged on.

    Yes they did have some power play time early in the year and some played as all you needed to do is look at the roster that year. Their main roll was lining up against the first line of the other team. Maybe Foegele on first line and Correale, Gaudreault and Smith/Vela would have solved second power play problems. Even Foegele on the left flank of second line would have been much better. Max was a very good two way player.

    Pots line was always first ones out and were out there for most of the power play and the senior line was put out at the end of the power play to play solid defense.

    I guess you were all happy when the senior line was scoring early to make the point that they were on the first power play early on. That ended quickly and thankfully we had great offense from the first line.

    Enjoy the summer.
    The facts are the facts. Your attempts to revise history in an effort to defend these coaching decisions and players in hindsight, actually does them little service. There is a reason why everyone was up in arms the first half of the 2015-16 season. There is a reason why the speculation around Foegele's departure was what it was. Regardless of what 'would' have happened, he wasn't on the PP or in the top-six early and that played a major role in his departure. A quick review of the evidence backs up everyone else's recollection and disproves your recent assertions. The fact is the senior trio played major PP minutes early in the season and up to MacDonald's injury, at which point his spot was turned over to a revolving door of players (and, yes, Smith's minutes also declined at that point - but he certainly remained in the mix). It was what it was...

    Meanwhile, In your recount of events, the trio barely played on the PP - only to mop up the final few seconds and then match-up with the opponents' top-line...?? Yet, for the season, UNH's PPG totals were as follows...

    Poturalski - 8
    Correale - 8
    Cleland - 4
    Kelleher - 3
    ---
    Gaudreault - 3
    McNicholas - 3
    Smith - 2
    Vela - 2
    Dawson - 2
    Nazarian - 1
    Salvaggio - 1
    Foegele - 0

    So in your scenario - despite extremely modest PP minutes they scored five PPGs and were the top alternative options to the first line. So the decision should have been to play them MORE often on the PP, no? Reality is that is not what happened, they were among the top secondary-PP scorers because they received the largest portions of the remaining PP time. They got more than their share of chances and started the season as PP1 (until moving to PP2 when the TK/AP line left no doubt about the PP minutes they deserved). They didn't produce and UNH was forced to eventually mix in alternatives late in the first half.

    You are right about one thing. Gaudreault was a very solid player for UNH. He's often caught up in this conversation based on the line's performance as a whole. He was a strong and physical skater, who skated hard, was responsible and boasted a great wrist shot and release. He, and UNH, would have been much better served playing with Foegele and McNicholas from the get go. An increase in depth scoring pushes UNH closer to .500 that season (at the very least). He's the kind of player who is remembered as a great piece on a winning team. Unfortunately, thats not the situation he was placed into by the coaching staff...

    To be honest, this is the first I'm hearing of this line playing as a supposed checking line against top opposing units (as opposed to simply being given top-six minutes). I never remember hearing that explanation in 2015-16. However, I'll accept this explanation since I know you are close to the program. Regardless, I'm not sure that it reflects well on the coaching staff that they'd ever arrive at that strategy. It doesn't suit the games of Smith or MacDonald whatsoever - they never would have earned this assignment had they not been seniors...

    Whatever the thought process it certainly didn't play out successfully - the senior line struggled immediately and finished a combined -38 in 93 man-games. None of those struggles affected their ice-time (or their PP time) very much and that was what many took issue with at the time. Despite not producing they continued to get those match-ups and continued to play on the PP deep into the season. Its one thing to give them first crack, it was another entirely to be so slow to change course...

    Thats the truth, end of story. You cannot re-write history. If you'd prefer to just drop it, I'd be happy to do so. Its ancient history and doesn't need to be dredged up again and again. UNH Hockey has moved on and none of what happened in 2015-16 should be affecting the program any longer, but don't try to tell us the sky is green - we all lived that season, and only a mere 3.5 years ago...
    Last edited by Dan; 06-12-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

  16. #696
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    NO SPIN ZONE!!! Kennebunkport, Me
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    At my age, I am always delighted to have my memory of events corroborated, so apology accepted, Chuck (and 32?), and thanks again, Dan. :-)

    As far as the officiating in Game 7, my guess is that the refs will be swallowing their whistles and that several Bruins will be seriously injured by head shots from the Blues goons, regardless who wins. The Blues will not care about possible later suspensions by the home office in Toronto, obviously.
    Nothing more annoying than refs influencing the outcome of a game!
    GI Bs

  17. #697
    Yandle in The Wind
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post

    FWIW ... both teams are at the bottom of their respective lists for success in the SCF's. If the B's win tonight, they'll have 7 Cups in 20 attempts, or a .350 percentage, worst among the Original Six, but closing in on the Rangers' .364 (4 out of 11). And the Blues will be the only expansion era team to make four (4) winless trips to the Finals, if they lose (the Canucks are also 0-3 in the SCF). A Blues' win, and they match the Minnesota North Stars/Dallas Stars at 1-3.
    FWIW? It’s worth about exactly zero. Zilch. Nada. Goose egg. Couldn’t be more meaningless, kinda like the statement “the Cup is theirs to lose”.

    Take those two statements and $1.29 into a Dunkin and you’re still only coming out with a small coffee, black.

    Go B’s. 😎

  18. #698
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,194

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

    Not the start I expected from the Bruins but in no way am pinning this on Rask. 'Blues just doing their effective stymie thing and all the stuff that held up the Bruins all series are happening to them tonight. Which, is so typical if you ask me; whatever you don't fix...Binnington brilliant esp in the first. 20 to go...and if the Blues win hats off to 'em. And I'd have to agree Chuck, and that is, the Bruins prob won't have this chance again.....

    Ps...Bruins playing like, well, you know.

    Pss..Congrats to the 'Blues, you def deserved it. My work here is officially done. aLso just have to add: Told my hubby that if the Bruins didn’t get it together it would be 4-1...true story.
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 06-12-2019 at 10:05 PM.

  19. #699
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Not the start I expected from the Bruins but in no way am pinning this on Rask. 'Blues just doing their effective stymie thing and all the stuff that held up the Bruins all series are happening to them tonight. Which, is so typical if you ask me; whatever you don't fix...Binnington brilliant esp in the first. 20 to go...and if the Blues win hats off to 'em. And I'd have to agree Chuck, and that is, the Bruins prob won't have this chance again.....

    Ps...Bruins playing like, well, you know.
    I do not think that Rask has been stellar tonight, but Binningtin has.

    Chuck will be able to use this game as Exhibit A for every future SOG argument.

    Edit: I am relieved that this game was not decided by the refs.

    And, nice to see Matt Gryzlyk get one. I do not see why this Bruins team cannot be relevant again next season. Just about everyone will be back, and healthy.
    Last edited by Snively65; 06-12-2019 at 09:41 PM.

  20. #700
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    I do not think that Rask has been stellar tonight, but Binningtin has.

    Chuck will be able to use this game as Exhibit A for every future SOG argument.

    Edit: I am relieved that this game was not decided by the refs.

    And, nice to see Matt Gryzlyk get one. I do not see why this Bruins team cannot be relevant again next season. Just about everyone will be back, and healthy.
    Love your optimism and while Rask wasn’t on his best game neither were any of them truth be told...Was glad Gryzlyk scores especially considering what he’s been through this series. Anyway got anschool year to finish enjoy the summer!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •