Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    I could be wrong. The Orange could turn out to be the next big thing. Maybe Holy Cross won't be the worst team in D-I this year. I concede that it's still early and much of what we think we know is wrong. All that said, BC, the expectation is that you can defeat Syracuse and Holy Cross, at home, on the road, or in a parking lot with a heavy layer of frost.
    No, No, we don't need another next big thing! Last one came out of upper NY state and was a pain in the you know what. Nurses can be that way when they get feisty!

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Super happy fun times here in BC land so far: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...nnah-got-bilka

HEY we're back to hockeying!

Weekend preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...oughts-preview

8-0 win recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...inal-score-8-0

I'm guessing Merrimack's probably glad to put this season series behind them

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Former Gopher Lindsay Agnew with 3 goals + 2 assists! Has to be her best game ever? Watt's the deal with that?
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Fan of chipmunk-like mascots. ARM's Avatar

BC looks better after clearing out some of that dead wood that plagued it last season.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    Former Gopher Lindsay Agnew with 3 goals + 2 assists! Has to be her best game ever? Watt's the deal with that?
    Agnew is so good. One of the best pure shooters on the team. Her first yesterday was <3<3<3

It was so good it fooled the ref who was waving it off.

Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    It was so good it fooled the ref who was waving it off.
    lol yes!

Weekend preview -- both games on TV in New England! https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...final-thoughts

Someday we might even get to play a real team!

Merrimack graduated a ton of seniors last year.

Salzano writes fantastic articles and even has links to goals. What a hire.
    Last edited by Reddington; 11-04-2019 at 01:12 PM.

THANKS! I'll make sure that goes straight to my head

Yeah Merrimack's whole inaugural freshman class graduated out last year right?

THANKS! I'll make sure that goes straight to my head

Yeah Merrimack's whole inaugural freshman class graduated out last year right?
    Yes, you are correct and it was 11 including the very underrated Goalie Ridgwell. It is tough to replace that.

I'm thinking BC and Northeastern with Providence, Vermont and BU battling it out for top four.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddington View Post
    Yes, you are correct and it was 11 including the very underrated Goalie Ridgwell. It is tough to replace that.

I'm thinking BC and Northeastern with Providence, Vermont and BU battling it out for top four.
    That sounds about right. I'm pretty high on BU (vomit) though they haven't shown me much so far.

i like UVM for that #4 but who knows with this league.

That sounds about right. I'm pretty high on BU (vomit) though they haven't shown me much so far.

i like UVM for that #4 but who knows with this league.
    What happened to Compher for BU?

How does Bilka for BC look?

And How does Vanisova for Maine look this year? She had a subpar JR year after a big Soph year.

I somehow just found out this morning that Compher hasn't been playing, which is pretty embarrassing for me to just be realizing now lol... No idea where she is but hopefully she's not playing for at least one more week! Haha

Bilka is a monster

Vanisova is still good but now that everyone knows about her I think everyone is locking her down

Quote Originally Posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    Watts transferring from the dumpster fire that is the BC Women's hockey program.
    Why did she transfer ? What's going on with the program ? Haven't been keeping up. Just surprised she's not on the BC roster anymore and noticed on my search she's on the Wisconsin roster

Altough it looks like a BC frosh is taking up the slack on offence for Watts.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by BCeagle View Post
    Why did she transfer ? ... noticed on my search she's on the Wisconsin roster.
    She thought she would have a better chance to win an NCAA title in Madison. I think that the way the hockey gods work, BC will now win the crown.

Thread Information