Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Thought it would be a Carpenter

@USCHO: Boston College graduate Anastos named assistant coach with women’s program https://www.uscho.com/2019/05/28/bos...omens-program/
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Best captain we've ever had. This is really good for us.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Thought it would be a Carpenter

@USCHO: Boston College graduate Anastos named assistant coach with women’s program https://www.uscho.com/2019/05/28/bos...omens-program/
        She's the best. BC made a great choice.

Comment

Interview with Andie Anastos: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ssistant-coach

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Great story once again Grant. Thanks.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Great Interview and Insight. Impressive young lady with an incredible amount of insight and understanding. Will have a bright future in coaching. Well done Grant!

Comment

With expectations being relatively low for BC, who knows this just might be their year. Stranger things have happened!
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Thanks! I'm excited to have her back, especially seeing as how we have not won ANYTHING since she graduated.

Comment

"As you’ve seen through bc Hockey, we’ve had the best players in the world on teams and not come away with that one trophy that we’ve always been looking for."

Maybe those really good players they have should be encouraged to think a little less highly of themselves and play hard on both ends of the rink.
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Some Prog Rock to ask what bc supporters have to be wondering...

Does It Really Happen?

And right back to the Prog Rock to potentially give hope...

Yours Is No Disgrace.
                      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 06-11-2019, 11:09 PM.
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        "As you’ve seen through bc Hockey, we’ve had the best players in the world on teams and not come away with that one trophy that we’ve always been looking for."

Maybe those really good players they have should be encouraged to think a little less highly of themselves and play hard on both ends of the rink.
                        No no no, everything's ok, it's working out great.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Bawstin Hawkey takes another one on the chin last night. I thought for sure they were going to win.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Bawstin Hawkey takes another one on the chin last night. I thought for sure they were going to win.
                            Bruins didn't have any Golden Knights in the organization.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Bruins didn't have any Golden Knights in the organization.
                              neither do the Blues
                              I'm sure you will correct me if I am wrong, but the only two Golden Knights in the NHL (according to my interdweeb gOOgle) play for Ottawa. LOL

Ottawa for gawds sake

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                                neither do the Blues
                                I'm sure you will correct me if I am wrong, but the only two Golden Knights in the NHL (according to my interdweeb gOOgle) play for Ottawa. LOL

Ottawa for gawds sake
                                From Clarksons website:

“Four former Clarkson Hockey players now serve in the front office of NHL teams. The Knights' all-time leading scorer, Dave Taylor '77 enters his fourth season with the St. Louis Blues acting as Vice President of Hockey Operations....”

Comment

Working...
                                X