Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    That sounds about right. I'm pretty high on BU (vomit) though they haven't shown me much so far.

i like UVM for that #4 but who knows with this league.
    What happened to Compher for BU?

How does Bilka for BC look?

And How does Vanisova for Maine look this year? She had a subpar JR year after a big Soph year.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

I somehow just found out this morning that Compher hasn't been playing, which is pretty embarrassing for me to just be realizing now lol... No idea where she is but hopefully she's not playing for at least one more week! Haha

Bilka is a monster

Vanisova is still good but now that everyone knows about her I think everyone is locking her down
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

UCONN preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          Watts transferring from the dumpster fire that is the BC Women's hockey program.
          Why did she transfer ? What's going on with the program ? Haven't been keeping up. Just surprised she's not on the BC roster anymore and noticed on my search she's on the Wisconsin roster

Altough it looks like a BC frosh is taking up the slack on offence for Watts.
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            Why did she transfer ? ... noticed on my search she's on the Wisconsin roster.
            She thought she would have a better chance to win an NCAA title in Madison. I think that the way the hockey gods work, BC will now win the crown.
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              I think that the way the hockey gods work, BC will now win the crown.
              It would be really karmic if they won the NC in a match-up against the BADgers...
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                It would be really karmic if they won the NC in a match-up against the BADgers...
                I had the exact same thought earlier today, but I chose not to post because it's unrealistic. It's a given that the last game of the 2019-20 season will surely involve the Gophers.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  I had the exact same thought earlier today, but I chose not to post because it's unrealistic. It's a given that the last game of the 2019-20 season will surely involve the Gophers.
                  Maybe they could some type of participation trophy for the tournament in Nashville later this month with the BADgers and Gophers...

Comment

This was such a pleasant and UNEXPECTED (to me, anyway) win: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...ty-bu-terriers

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      This was such a pleasant and UNEXPECTED (to me, anyway) win: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...ty-bu-terriers
                      bc did a nice job in the second period of killing off BU's 5 on 3 power play and keeping the score 2-1 for BU. They used that momentum to take the lead in the 3rd period and took it home from there.

BTW, it's pretty nice that the streams of game's like last night's are free from CBS sports.
                      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 11-16-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Crickets

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
                          Crickets
                          Is the reason you aren't trolling the Clarkson thread because it doesn't exist?

Comment

Fantastic oral history on the origins of BC's women's team: https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/bc...ower-play.html

Comment

Fantastic oral history on the origins of BC's women's team: https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/bc...ower-play.html
                              Enjoyed reading that...Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

This is priceless. As a father of club-to-varsity rugby and zero-to-varsity hockey daughters I can't tell you how much this resonates with me. The photo of Gottlieb scoring says it all and should hang next to that of #4 in mid-air!

Comment

Working...
                                X