Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Just made it home. I have a lot of thoughts. I will post them at some point after I sleep.

We will never win a national championship. Discuss.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Just made it home. I have a lot of thoughts. I will post them at some point after I sleep.

I believe BC WILL win a national championship......but not in women's hockey.

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
      I believe BC WILL win a national championship......but not in women's hockey.
      And more generally. it's hard to feel sorry for a Boston area sports fan about championships - Patriots, Red Sox, (and a little more historically) Celtics, Bruins - but BC women's hockey is making a case for it.

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Well, as Francisco d'Aconia might say, "Like Atlas both Sisyphus and BC need to just shrug and keep on trying or they won't win for sure."
        "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Someone tell me about these ppl

F Bilka
          F Volo
          F DiFiore
          D Guay
          D Hartmetz
          D Mullowney

I know Bilka and Guay are supposed to be game-changers. But I don't know anything about the rest.

The D better be good because they're going to be thrown into the fire with big time minutes.

Comment

TTT, I feel your pain. It will happen. I'm not sure how long it will take, because it is getting more crowded at the top, so teams have to play well in addition to having great players. The best news that I can give you for next year: you'll never have to face Kassidy Sauvé again.
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Someone tell me about these ppl
              Talk about “moving right along. . .!" Resilience, in spades. An enviable trait.

Comment

Moving this party over to the new thread.

Yeah BC is hiring a new assistant. There is a rumored name and I am very hopeful it happens.

Comment

Moving this party over to the new thread.

Yeah BC is hiring a new assistant. There is a rumored name and I am very hopeful it happens.
                  "We've Only Just Begun"???
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    "We've Only Just Begun"???
                    What is only Begun mean

Comment

Originally posted by baseball fan View Post
                      What is only Begun mean
                      Google it.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Lollll

Comment

Google as a first step? Don't ya have to start out walking, then learn to run?

Comment

Captains were announced --

C Agnew
                            C Connolly
                            A Barrow
                            A Belinskas

It's a player vote so that says quite a bit about Agnew to have been named Captain after only being on the team for a year. That's great.

Comment

Losing Lonergan sucks. I'm going to be happy if we just make the NCAA tournament this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X