Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    I think that the way the hockey gods work, BC will now win the crown.
    It would be really karmic if they won the NC in a match-up against the BADgers...
    "The decline of western civilization can be traced directly to bands no longer having horn sections. I'm pretty sure that's science."

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    It would be really karmic if they won the NC in a match-up against the BADgers...
    I had the exact same thought earlier today, but I chose not to post because it's unrealistic. It's a given that the last game of the 2019-20 season will surely involve the Gophers.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    I had the exact same thought earlier today, but I chose not to post because it's unrealistic. It's a given that the last game of the 2019-20 season will surely involve the Gophers.
    Maybe they could some type of participation trophy for the tournament in Nashville later this month with the BADgers and Gophers...
    "The decline of western civilization can be traced directly to bands no longer having horn sections. I'm pretty sure that's science."

This was such a pleasant and UNEXPECTED (to me, anyway) win: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...ty-bu-terriers

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    This was such a pleasant and UNEXPECTED (to me, anyway) win: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...ty-bu-terriers
    bc did a nice job in the second period of killing off BU's 5 on 3 power play and keeping the score 2-1 for BU. They used that momentum to take the lead in the 3rd period and took it home from there.

BTW, it's pretty nice that the streams of game's like last night's are free from CBS sports.
    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 11-16-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Thread Information