Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by ARM View Post
    I could be wrong. The Orange could turn out to be the next big thing. Maybe Holy Cross won't be the worst team in D-I this year. I concede that it's still early and much of what we think we know is wrong. All that said, BC, the expectation is that you can defeat Syracuse and Holy Cross, at home, on the road, or in a parking lot with a heavy layer of frost.
    No, No, we don't need another next big thing! Last one came out of upper NY state and was a pain in the you know what. Nurses can be that way when they get feisty!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Super happy fun times here in BC land so far: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...nnah-got-bilka
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

HEY we're back to hockeying!

Weekend preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...oughts-preview

Comment

8-0 win recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...inal-score-8-0

I'm guessing Merrimack's probably glad to put this season series behind them

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Former Gopher Lindsay Agnew with 3 goals + 2 assists! Has to be her best game ever? Watt's the deal with that?
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

BC looks better after clearing out some of that dead wood that plagued it last season.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                Former Gopher Lindsay Agnew with 3 goals + 2 assists! Has to be her best game ever? Watt's the deal with that?
                Agnew is so good. One of the best pure shooters on the team. Her first yesterday was <3<3<3

Comment

It was so good it fooled the ref who was waving it off.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    It was so good it fooled the ref who was waving it off.
                    lol yes!

Comment

Weekend preview -- both games on TV in New England! https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...final-thoughts

Someday we might even get to play a real team!

Comment

Recap from the UNH win: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...2-kelly-browne

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Merrimack graduated a ton of seniors last year.

Salzano writes fantastic articles and even has links to goals. What a hire.
                          Last edited by Reddington; 11-04-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

THANKS! I'll make sure that goes straight to my head

Yeah Merrimack's whole inaugural freshman class graduated out last year right?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              THANKS! I'll make sure that goes straight to my head

Yeah Merrimack's whole inaugural freshman class graduated out last year right?
                              Yes, you are correct and it was 11 including the very underrated Goalie Ridgwell. It is tough to replace that.

I'm thinking BC and Northeastern with Providence, Vermont and BU battling it out for top four.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                                Yes, you are correct and it was 11 including the very underrated Goalie Ridgwell. It is tough to replace that.

I'm thinking BC and Northeastern with Providence, Vermont and BU battling it out for top four.
                                That sounds about right. I'm pretty high on BU (vomit) though they haven't shown me much so far.

i like UVM for that #4 but who knows with this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X