Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by gotanytape View Post
    From Clarksons website:

“Four former Clarkson Hockey players now serve in the front office of NHL teams. The Knights' all-time leading scorer, Dave Taylor '77 enters his fourth season with the St. Louis Blues acting as Vice President of Hockey Operations....”
    I guess I was referring to players, I'm sure there's even more former Clarkson alum's in the NHL if you include janitors, peanut salesmen, Zamboni operators, ...

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Grant

You got a good recruit in Grace Campbell (G-SSM). She played the 18-19 season for Walter Johnson HS as as a freshman was voted 1st team all (public school) state down here in MD.

After two years in Newton, she'll transfer to Clarkson...
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm glad these early commitments are stopping just so I can stop feeling bad about how old I'll be when these players graduate lol
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I'm glad these early commitments are stopping just so I can stop feeling bad about how old I'll be when these players graduate lol
          Consider yourself fortunate. Some of us try to estimate the odds on whether or not we'll live long enough to see these commits play for their college teams.
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
            Consider yourself fortunate. Some of us try to estimate the odds on whether or not we'll live long enough to see these commits play for their college teams.
            Wow ARM that's DARK alol

Comment

Your posts are pretty coherent for being 88 years old.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                Your posts are pretty coherent for being 88 years old.
                That's the first time anyone has ever accused me of writing coherent posts. I'll work on that...

Comment

Okay, let's go. Season preview:

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ns-frozen-four

Comment

We're playing the disrespect card already? Sure, blame others for your failings.

With all due respect, the Eagles 2018-19 campaign was one of the most amazing 12-loss seasons I can remember. In spite of their six-month run of underachievement, BC is my Hockey East favorite this year. Live up to that, choke it away, it's all the same to me.

Comment

Happy September, ARM!

Comment

You are alive! You and pokey were mia for weeks.

That's quite the upbeat preview T3. I guess I'll just leave it at that.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Happy September, ARM!
                          It's the best time of year -- we're all undefeated!

Comment

It's the best time of year -- we're all undefeated!
                            Well, not Holy Cross! haha

Comment

Well, not Holy Cross! haha
                              Whoops! My bad. Don't lose hope, Holy Cross. The Blues were in last place on Jan. 3.

Comment

Whoops! My bad. Don't lose hope, Holy Cross. The Blues were in last place on Jan. 3.
                                I didn't even think teams were allowed to play real games yet but here we are

Comment

Working...
                                X