This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
    I believe you have to have a Directv Center Ice subscription in order to watch it.
    Well that stinks. Oh well, guess we will have to watch highlights. I am hopeful he does well. We might get disgruntled when the team doesn’t win enough like we were used too... but it is great when we can see former black bears in NHL. Go Brady go!

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
      I believe you have to have a Directv Center Ice subscription in order to watch it.
      Well, perhaps (we'll know in a few minutes). I'm watching that channel right now (baseball - Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins) and I don't have a subscription. Usually subscriptions are by channels...but maybe the NHL has a special agreement? Game is scheduled for 7:30 (and the baseball game won't run over because it's in the bottom of the ninth now) so I'll let you know.

Comment

• I think someone mentioned BU fans aren’t that disgruntled. Go read that thread now. BU is having heavy losses early.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          I think someone mentioned BU fans aren’t that disgruntled. Go read that thread now. BU is having heavy losses early.
          Well, I've been saying for five years that we need a better "mix" of both blue chippers and OLDER, more experienced players to provide leadership and continuity. You can't have either when you're top-heavy with one and dones. I was met with ridicule. The landscape has changed. There isn't enough top level talent to go around now with the "expansion" of schools playing hockey. Time for a new paradigm and recruiting model.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
            Well, I've been saying for five years that we need a better "mix" of both blue chippers and OLDER, more experienced players to provide leadership and continuity. You can't have either when you're top-heavy with one and dones. I was met with ridicule. The landscape has changed. There isn't enough top level talent to go around now with the "expansion" of schools playing hockey. Time for a new paradigm and recruiting model.
            What you guys need is Red. We will throw in a couple older players to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
              Looks that way, the channel was coming in all day until game time then went away. Funny thing baseball was on (Marlins vs Rockies), but no hockey. Stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                Looks that way, the channel was coming in all day until game time then went away. Funny thing baseball was on (Marlins vs Rockies), but no hockey. Stinks.
                Yes. Can't watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by blacki View Post
                  what you guys need is red. We will throw in a couple older players to boot.
                  :d

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                    There is no blackout for the first week of baseball season. It's a free trial to get you to subscribe to the MLB TV package.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      Yes. Can't watch it.
                      大美女的 sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        What you guys need is Red. We will throw in a couple older players to boot.
                        25 year olds.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If you go to panthers vision there is a nice video about Keeper and his family. Very happy for the Keeper family and Brady.

Comment

St Lawrence fires Morris, no patience there.

Of the teams I saw play live this year QU and Umass were the most impressive. QU has to go through Duluth, not sure they can but it will be a good game if it comes to that.

Mass should make it past Sunday.

The east regional should be interesting to see who plays sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                              St Lawrence fires Morris, no patience there.
                              Matt Deschamps was an assistant. He's out too.

Comment

JHC, UMass can fly... (Love the zone-time clock, too.)

Comment

Working...
                                X