Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

  1. #1
    It's A Great Day For Hockey
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Titletown, USA
    Posts
    4,365

    NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Should be a packed house at Willett. The two teams tied 1-1 earlier this season.

  2. #2
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
    Should be a packed house at Willett. The two teams tied 1-1 earlier this season.
    You think?

  4. #4
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Five time National Champions square off....it doesn't get much better than that!!
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    225

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    If you are looking for tickets, try the SNC box office.
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  6. #6
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    According to the Point ticket site, their allocation of tickets has sold out already...
    SNC has their own allocation to sell.
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  7. #7
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    SNC has 17 standing room tickets available...that would complete their allocation..

    https://www.snc.edu/tickets/?eid=33723
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  8. #8
    Seldom Informed Director
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    292

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    SNC has 17 standing room tickets available...that would complete their allocation..

    https://www.snc.edu/tickets/?eid=33723
    Not anymore. The game is officially sold out unless some season-ticket holders turn back some tickets.

  9. #9
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    225

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    The "Net Game" is marked with an asterisk in the All-Time Series between SNC and UWSP. Gotta love it.
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    36,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
    The "Net Game" is marked with an asterisk in the All-Time Series between SNC and UWSP. Gotta love it.
    I just drew a blank. "Net Game"?

  12. #12
    St. Norbert Hockey Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I just drew a blank. "Net Game"?
    UWSP beat SNC 6-5 in a game where 1 or 2 SNC goals were not credited because pucks went through a hole in the net that was discovered later. It was surreal because all the players stopped playing/started celebrating both times, but the referees signaled play on.

  13. #13
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I just drew a blank. "Net Game"?
    This was the game against Point @ the CCC where two apparent SNC goals were waived off by the refs...both appeared to go in the front of the goal and back out the netting in the back of the goal....this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later.....SNC lost by one goal...
    I got to admit, I was pretty hot after this game...
    and new nets were in place for the next game @ the CCC!!
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Plover
    Posts
    166

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    This was the game against Point @ the CCC where two apparent SNC goals were waived off by the refs...both appeared to go in the front of the goal and back out the netting in the back of the goal....this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later.....SNC lost by one goal...
    I got to admit, I was pretty hot after this game...
    and new nets were in place for the next game @ the CCC!!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Get over it. You sound like a bunch of babies.

    It was a loss. The 2nd shot did not go through the net. I was at the game. It went wide. I had a great view of it from the visitors section. It was not a goal. In the grainy JFK videos shown, you can see it go wide if you have any basic understanding of depth and angles.

    In all the games they have played, there have been plenty of games that could have gone a different way with different calls, waived off goals, missed offsides, different refs, etc. It takes a special bunch of idiots to hold onto a grudge that long because it didn't go your way. Sad and pathetic.
    I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

    I was there for 27/92.

  15. #15
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Get over it. You sound like a bunch of babies.

    It was a loss. The 2nd shot did not go through the net. I was at the game. It went wide. I had a great view of it from the visitors section. It was not a goal. In the grainy JFK videos shown, you can see it go wide if you have any basic understanding of depth and angles.

    In all the games they have played, there have been plenty of games that could have gone a different way with different calls, waived off goals, missed offsides, different refs, etc. It takes a special bunch of idiots to hold onto a grudge that long because it didn't go your way. Sad and pathetic.
    Your opinion fine...just expressing ours = very unusual circumstances...
    We will write a new chapter in a great rivalry this Saturday night...
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Get over it. You sound like a bunch of babies.

    It was a loss. The 2nd shot did not go through the net. I was at the game. It went wide. I had a great view of it from the visitors section. It was not a goal. In the grainy JFK videos shown, you can see it go wide if you have any basic understanding of depth and angles.

    In all the games they have played, there have been plenty of games that could have gone a different way with different calls, waived off goals, missed offsides, different refs, etc. It takes a special bunch of idiots to hold onto a grudge that long because it didn't go your way. Sad and pathetic.
    Where are you sitting Saturday night?

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    225

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later
    link?
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  18. #18
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,555

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
    link?
    I saw it a couple times, but never saved it..
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Plover
    Posts
    166

    Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

    Quote Originally Posted by snc1 View Post
    Where are you sitting Saturday night?
    I unfortunately have to miss being at the game in person due to one of my kids being in a hockey tournament in Eagle River. I will be sitting in a cabin watching the game on UWSP's Youtube feed.
    I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

    I was there for 27/92.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
    I unfortunately have to miss being at the game in person due to one of my kids being in a hockey tournament in Eagle River. I will be sitting in a cabin watching the game on UWSP's Youtube feed.
    Thats a shame

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •