Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

I’m hearing that Fontaine is reconsidering his decommitt along with the Cameron’s...more tomorrow
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Paul Stewart will not return next season as the ECAC's Director of Officiating, sources told College Hockey News. https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-Return-as.php
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        I’m hearing that Fontaine is reconsidering his decommitt along with the Cameron’s...more tomorrow
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          Paul Stewart will not return next season as the ECAC's Director of Officiating, sources told College Hockey News. https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-Return-as.php
          Now that is not an April Fools joke. At least I don't think it is.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            That is the problem. The RPI admin does not seem to care.
            I'm not sure it's about caring anymore, as I'd say McElroy gives a hoot. I'd say it's more an issue that the 'tute is broke, and even if they wanted to do something, they couldn't after SAJ's squandering of the money.

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
            I don't know what the reason was for his posting what he did.

I do know that he entered a post in the NCAA tournament thread around 10 PM on Friday, while his post on the schedules thread was entered between 3 and 4 o'clock that afternoon. So it doesn't appear that the Board's action constituted banning him from posting on any and all USCHO forums.
            I entered my reasoning, and that's all I'm going to say on here out of respect to the owners. I will say, as much as I am able to post now, I was not permitted as such for the couple of weeks prior.

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Considering the ECAC site is keeping mum, I have a feeling that April 1st has come.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I'm not sure it's about caring anymore, as I'd say McElroy gives a hoot. I'd say it's more an issue that the 'tute is broke, and even if they wanted to do something, they couldn't after SAJ's squandering of the money.

I entered my reasoning, and that's all I'm going to say on here out of respect to the owners. I will say, as much as I am able to post now, I was not permitted as such for the couple of weeks prior.

Considering the ECAC site is keeping mum, I have a feeling that April 1st has come.
              I heard rumor of this over the weekend in NH...but have no idea if true or not.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Denver all Monty’s guys frozen 4 could of been our coach if Seth went to Denver
                Umass Ben Barr’s recruits
                Providence seniors Ben Barr recruits
                Umd no connections I can think of
                I talked to someone in the interview with Ben at rpi and he said I have no clue how he didn’t get that job.... existing head
                Coach experience must of weighed a lot in the research committee program rankings. 17 years and counting to returns to ECAC final 4
                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Today is 2 April 2019. There are 186 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not hiring Ben Barr just might be McElroy's Red Sox trading Babe Ruth moment !
                    Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                    Denver all Monty’s guys frozen 4 could of been our coach if Seth went to Denver
                    Umass Ben Barr’s recruits
                    Providence seniors Ben Barr recruits
                    Umd no connections I can think of
                    I talked to someone in the interview with Ben at rpi and he said I have no clue how he didn’t get that job.... existing head
                    Coach experience must of weighed a lot in the research committee program rankings. 17 years and counting to returns to ECAC final 4
                    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by turk181 View Post

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Now that is not an April Fools joke. At least I don't think it is.
                      Wiki research shows Stewart was born on 3/21/53. When someone checks out just days after their 66th birthday, it is most likely not a performance or dismissal issue. The far more likely explanation is that for people who turn 66 there is no reduction of any kind to Social Security.

Full Social Security and the dough he made as an NHL ref for almost a decade plus the pension plan those guys have, why show up to work anywhere anymore??

Comment

• Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                        Not hiring Ben Barr just might be McElroy's Red Sox trading Babe Ruth moment !
                        It may be that will ultimately turn out to be true. Be interesting to see what Barr does after the frozen four. Especially if U Mass wins it all. And if he goes and is successful, it will take a while for McElroy to get the egg off his face. I still can’t get over Arizona State being in the tournament and only losing to Qpac by 1 goal. They won 21 games and beat some good teams. All in their 2nd year. I understand 2 years does not show consistency. On the other hand 17 years does. And not the good kind. I’d just like to see RPI show some sign of commitment to the program and its future. Instead of tossing around all the cliches. When there was a coaching change at U Mass, Cale Mahar could have gone somewhere else. Instead he saw the school was committed to being a top tier hockey program, so he went there anyway. Talk is cheap. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that’s all you have to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                          It may be that will ultimately turn out to be true. Be interesting to see what Barr does after the frozen four. Especially if U Mass wins it all. And if he goes and is successful, it will take a while for McElroy to get the egg off his face. I still can’t get over Arizona State being in the tournament and only losing to Qpac by 1 goal. They won 21 games and beat some good teams. All in their 2nd year. I understand 2 years does not show consistency. On the other hand 17 years does. And not the good kind. I’d just like to see RPI show some sign of commitment to the program and its future. Instead of tossing around all the cliches. When there was a coaching change at U Mass, Cale Mahar could have gone somewhere else. Instead he saw the school was committed to being a top tier hockey program, so he went there anyway. Talk is cheap. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that’s all you have to offer.
                          Lets see Cale *Makar entered UMass in 2018 and Barr has been there since 2016 ahhh never mind I got nothing to offer.
                          Last edited by troyboy; 04-02-2019, 01:53 PM.
                          What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                              Lets see Cale *Makar entered UMass in 2018 and Barr has been there since 2016 ahhh never mind I got nothing to offer.
                              Maker entered in 2017 and he committed under the previous coaching regime. However, as we’ve seen guys, can change commitments during a staff change. So he may have been re-recruited -we’ll never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is 3 April 2019. There are 185 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X