Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1001

Thread: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

  1. #881
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Today is 4 July 2019. There are 93 days until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.

  2. #882
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Today is 5 July 2019. There are 92 days (3 months) until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.

  3. #883
    Brown Wins!
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Albany, NY USA
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Turk: In the event you missed this: https://www.knightsonice.com/2019/7/...-year-contract

    Looks like he will actually get a real chance to stay.

  4. #884
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Today is 6 July 2019. There are 91 days (13 weeks) until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.

  5. #885
    hockey
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Troy, NY
    Posts
    1,399

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Full schedule yet ?

  6. #886
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    137

    RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by rvd5star69 View Post
    Full schedule yet ?
    They are late this year but we know 31/34 games so far. Just a question of what weekend they play Canisus and when they play Vermont.

    I'd guess they officially release schedule by next Friday.

  7. #887
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    They are late this year but we know 31/34 games so far. Just a question of what weekend they play Canisus and when they play Vermont.

    I'd guess they officially release schedule by next Friday.
    Optimistic, aren't you?

  8. #888
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    103

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    They are late this year but we know 31/34 games so far. Just a question of what weekend they play Canisus and when they play Vermont.

    I'd guess they officially release schedule by next Friday.
    We don't know when the Harvard game is moved to. Vermont is at RPI on 2/1 for Freakout

  9. #889
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,377

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hutter View Post
    Turk: In the event you missed this: https://www.knightsonice.com/2019/7/...-year-contract

    Looks like he will actually get a real chance to stay.
    Thanks Mike. I Posted it on the Alum page (the signing) a couple of days ago. Pirri has a great relationship with HC “Turk” Gallant so hopefully.....
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

  10. #890
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    137

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by sezenack View Post
    We don't know when the Harvard game is moved to. Vermont is at RPI on 2/1 for Freakout
    Whoops! Clearly I can't read my own spreadsheet schedule haha.

  11. #891
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Today is 7 July 2019. There are 90 days until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.

  12. #892
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Optimistic, aren't you?
    3 months to puck drop Ralph and still no schedule or press release of the freshman recruiting class? Oh and Dan jewell is still listed as assistant coach on the men's website. Hopefully the season goes better than our PR dept?? Unreal

  13. #893
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Side, HFH
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Ursa Major on the prowl! (The cartoon physics aside, I love the attitude!)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTeLCt61hec

    Could this become a casualty of the WCHA breakup/realignment?

    Is this the best thing about Alaska Fairbanks hockey?
    Last edited by fr. joe; 07-07-2019 at 07:26 PM.

  14. #894
    I'm an Implant Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Shore of MA
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineers View Post
    3 months to puck drop Ralph and still no schedule or press release of the freshman recruiting class? Oh and Dan jewell is still listed as assistant coach on the men's website. Hopefully the season goes better than our PR dept?? Unreal
    I just got a tweet from Coach Smith re: golf outing; feel the same way. The PR support for the program is non-existent. Itís a bad loom

  15. #895
    I miss Tie Domi
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Between the Pipes
    Posts
    8,962
    Quote Originally Posted by ServinisScores View Post
    I just got a tweet from Coach Smith re: golf outing; feel the same way. The PR support for the program is non-existent. Itís a bad loom
    Sad but true. Especially sad as Smith was a marketing major if memory serves...😝 I get far more interaction from Colgate and Denver athletic depts. than I do from RPI. ( They have my info from having purchased road tickets )

    I too noticed Dan Jewell still on the site ... pathetic. How do you recruit with any credibility as an AC when they haven't removed the name of your predecessor from the sticking team site? It's all about "family".... ha ha.

  16. #896
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Today is 8 July 2019. There are 89 days until RPI's next game.


    This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-08-2019 at 11:02 PM. Reason: oops!

  17. #897
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by fr. joe View Post
    Ursa Major on the prowl! (The cartoon physics aside, I love the attitude!)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTeLCt61hec

    Could this become a casualty of the WCHA breakup/realignment?

    Is this the best thing about Alaska Fairbanks hockey?
    That is old.

  18. #898
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Side, HFH
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    That is old.
    It is.

    The UA people used to update it periodically. It is distinctive and that will be lost with UA/UAA sliding away.
    Last edited by fr. joe; 07-08-2019 at 05:28 AM.

  19. #899
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,151

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Sad but true. Especially sad as Smith was a marketing major if memory serves...😝 I get far more interaction from Colgate and Denver athletic depts. than I do from RPI. ( They have my info from having purchased road tickets )

    I too noticed Dan Jewell still on the site ... pathetic. How do you recruit with any credibility as an AC when they haven't removed the name of your predecessor from the sticking team site? It's all about "family".... ha ha.
    I am sure that Smith has some input on this, but shouldn't we be pointing a finger at the athletic director? What does he do anyway?
    Is he aware that this is a D-1 program? does he know what that means? Is he a living and breathing athletic director?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  20. #900
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,764

    Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    I am sure that Smith has some input on this, but shouldn't we be pointing a finger at the athletic director? What does he do anyway?
    Is he aware that this is a D-1 program? does he know what that means? Is he a living and breathing athletic director?
    He should know what it means since he previously was at a D-I school.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •