• Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    That was Heathen Easter.
    All Easters are heathen.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Yes. However, what the heck was he doing between the previous night and the yesterday afternoon? He didn't have any other deliveries to make.

Anyway, it's Friday, yay.
      Huh. I read that and thought he was for sure doing that exactly on purpose.

Good Evening Lodge!!

w00t!! DOne with anything correctable for the semester. Only have one meeting and participate in Mass Casualty exercise left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        That was Heathen Easter.
        Got em!
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

s’upp y’all

Late sleepers
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning, to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So, our condo association heard from the city that our water meter needed to be replaced and they chose this morning to do it and shut off our water. And didn't tell us. Well, I think they were planning to tell us. One of the trustees texted a pic of an email he got from the association that said she was going to send an email blast but would anyone be able to post in the elevators, etc. No email went out. Either she never did it or she sent to a different building by mistake.

There was something posted in the elevators the past week about fire alarm testing on May 13. If they changed it, I couldn't tell because a) I take the stairs on the way down and b) I am not wearing my reading glasses in the elevator. And the notification didn't look any different than the fire alarm one.

I have the hockey banquet brunch today and need to shower and get ready and now I can't. I am SO ANNOYED right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  So, our condo association heard from the city that our water meter needed to be replaced and they chose this morning to do it and shut off our water. And didn't tell us. Well, I think they were planning to tell us. One of the trustees texted a pic of an email he got from the association that said she was going to send an email blast but would anyone be able to post in the elevators, etc. No email went out. Either she never did it or she sent to a different building by mistake.

There was something posted in the elevators the past week about fire alarm testing on May 13. If they changed it, I couldn't tell because a) I take the stairs on the way down and b) I am not wearing my reading glasses in the elevator. And the notification didn't look any different than the fire alarm one.

I have the hockey banquet brunch today and need to shower and get ready and now I can't. I am SO ANNOYED right now.
                  We have a condo manager with a couple of assistants who are supposed to do this sort of thing.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    We have a condo manager with a couple of assistants who are supposed to do this sort of thing.
                    Hockey banquet brunches?
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Hockey banquet brunches?
                      No, take showers.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge. No snow here. Not even a drop of rain. Thanks, weather terrorists.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Afternoon, Lodge. No snow here. Not even a drop of rain. Thanks, weather terrorists.
                          I think this is the biggest miss yet. It has turned out to be a beautiful day. Sun has been shining for hours.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            I think this is the biggest miss yet. It has turned out to be a beautiful day. Sun has been shining for hours.
                            It actually was a really nice day. Didn't even need a jacket. Just a long sleeve shirt. Drove with the windows down and everything.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Heading to Minot, ND on Wednesday to see my new grandson and snow is in the forecast.
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                                Heading to Minot, ND on Wednesday to see my new grandson and snow is in the forecast.
                                It's not May yet. And honestly, even if it was....

Comment

Working...
                                X