• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    *walks into * Hockey Country Club, nods solemnly at all present*

*pours a Weldwerks Cherry Cobbler Berliner*

*strolls over to Addams Family and puts in 50 cents*

*rage tilts and spills beer after the magnet throws it left outlane yet again*
    *sips drink*

Can’t lose in the playoffs if you don’t make them.

*Taps forehead*
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      *Desires a game or ten of Addams Family pinball*
      https://pinballmap.com/

Take your pick.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        https://pinballmap.com/

Take your pick.
        I know of locations. I prefer not to enable myself, but wanted to enjoy the spirit of your post.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Snow around here wasn't bad.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            *HT. Jeez. A confluence of events had to happen for BU to get home ice and I thought BU would win and nothing else would go right. And then everything else went BU’s way and they had to go **** the bed. Ugh. But! The good news is they’re playing at Lowell and I’ll be at my parents so it will be easier for me to go a game next weekend. Probably wouldn’t have been able to do that if they got home ice.

So les...will you be going next weekend? Maybe we can meet up and I can give you an update on my dad.
            Yes I will be. Fri I am busy but maybe Sat? Been thinking of you.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Nothing new in the MN high school tourney. Edina won again. Weeeeee.

Heard this is the last year for the hockey hair contest, though. Guy is sick of doing it, and it jumped the shark eons ago.
            I like the hair contest. It is the only thing I follow about the whole HS hockey thing.

Good Afternoon Lodge- not at the CC yet. Playing so inconsistent I can't begin to plan. No faith in this team. If they were to go all the way it would be the equivalent to a miracle. I almost wish they would be out because watching it looks like the only way they win is accidental.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Stupid head cold won't go away.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Just over halfway, down 5-0. This season is finally over. Let's go golfing!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Fun day today, although one of my fave employees of my local brewery took a higher position at another brewery; also learned a LOT about the other brewery, and settled some questions I had about them. Was also advised that I would have a strong chance to get into the industry as more than just a beertender, if I ever chose that path (which I do want to, eventually). Probably a rep of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Stupid head cold won't go away.
                    I've been dealing with the same thing since Tuesday morning. They usually start at the back of the nose, turn my nose into a snot factory, then the sore throat where I sound like the Cookie Monster and cough until it hurts to breathe, and finally it ends up in my lungs where I cough up every thing I've breathed in for the previous year. Right now everything is still in the base of the nose, with the runny nose.

Waiting on two auctions closing in the next 15 minutes on Ebay, and a more sizeable one tomorrow afternoon. Going to attempt to put together a few somewhat older baseball card sets. I don't know just how far I'm going to go with it. We'll see. Either way, I'm not going to break the bank on this.

EDIT: Won the first one.
                    Last edited by Hammer; 03-10-2019, 10:15 PM.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I've been dealing with the same thing since Tuesday morning. They usually start at the back of the nose, turn my nose into a snot factory, then the sore throat where I sound like the Cookie Monster and cough until it hurts to breathe, and finally it ends up in my lungs where I cough up every thing I've breathed in for the previous year. Right now everything is still in the base of the nose, with the runny nose.

Waiting on two auctions closing in the next 15 minutes on Ebay, and a more sizeable one tomorrow afternoon. Going to attempt to put together a few somewhat older baseball card sets. I don't know just how far I'm going to go with it. We'll see. Either way, I'm not going to break the bank on this.
                      Is the Vulture Game still in play on eBay? I know I scored (and profited) via that game back in the day......8 seconds before close was the timing....

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Is the Vulture Game still in play on eBay? I know I scored (and profited) via that game back in the day......8 seconds before close was the timing....
                        Yep. I lost one earlier this morning because I didn't get my last bid in time. That would have made putting that set together much easier. I learned and adjusted on this one. The next one closes in 6 minutes, so we'll see how this one goes. The one I really want closes tomorrow afternoon. Not a bunch of money, but a lot of that size doesn't sell everyday.

God, that was fun...

Comment

2 for 2 tonight. Now we wait for tomorrow afternoon.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Get there. Doing that kind of thing does take dedication, even moreso in the internet age.

Comment

I'd still love to know just what happened with that other chunk of cards that I thought was a good start to a set. That was a $2,500 set, minimum if I had put that one together.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                I'd still love to know just what happened with that other chunk of cards that I thought was a good start to a set. That was a $2,500 set, minimum if I had put that one together.
                                That kind of money, in that "industry" in today's terms...that's insane. 1990? Seller's market. Today? Buyer's market.

Comment

Working...
                                X