This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Huh, I’m going to Disney World in the beginning of June. Been to Disneyland multiple times but never to Disney World.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      I have May 19th free. I fly in on the 18th and the friend I am staying with is doing a 6 hour lab during the day on the 19th. I was thinking that I might get a 1 day park hopper pass and do early Extra Magic Hours to hit up Buzz Lightyear at Hollywood Studios, then my favorite Magic Kingdom rides in the mid-late morning (Haunted Mansion and the Mountains), then finish the afternoon/evening at EPCOT for Flower and Garden, and maybe get back for the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

Or, just sleep in and go to EPCOT and not be so ridiculous.
      Let me know if you're around!
      I should be around, and I've got an AP so either plan would mostly work for me (minus the extra early stuff, the night owl in me doesn't agree with early wake ups haha.) We can touch base once it gets closer, I'm never against an excuse to come up for the day.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Friends hosting the kickoff of Cawlidge Hawkey regionals on Fri, it's an annual thing. Should be a good time. Heard the first Harley of the year, also, so spring has officially arrived!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Put in for a raffle of a great Eddie Vedder poster (didn't go to the show, but the art is perfect for the place and for me). Put in for 2 chances in a raffle based on the Powerball and I won! It's one of a few holy grail posters for me.
          Link

I would be 2 for 2, but the last raffle I put in for 2 spots and was contemplating a 3rd. The hubs talked me out of it due to fiscal responsibility. He wanted #3 and #10 for the date of the concert and I wanted #23 (favorite number), but held back. Of course, #23 is picked. The poster is from 1996 and super rare to find at all, let alone in nearly mint condition...still on the hunt for that one).

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Put in for a raffle of a great Eddie Vedder poster (didn't go to the show, but the art is perfect for the place and for me). Put in for 2 chances in a raffle based on the Powerball and I won! It's one of a few holy grail posters for me.
            Link

I would be 2 for 2, but the last raffle I put in for 2 spots and was contemplating a 3rd. The hubs talked me out of it due to fiscal responsibility. He wanted #3 and #10 for the date of the concert and I wanted #23 (favorite number), but held back. Of course, #23 is picked. The poster is from 1996 and super rare to find at all, let alone in nearly mint condition...still on the hunt for that one).
            I have a couple old PJ posters, big ones, in storage. I should dig them out... there's one, a photo from a concert, that is really sweet. All my posters from back in the day, I saved, just in case I needed/wanted them for something. Various bands and such.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Is one this one? link I have a 5 foot one in my attic somewhere. The one I'm after is tcbg's first PJ show...1996 Hartford, CT. We have too many already, but...they're all special (I bet that's what hoarders say)

Comment

Is one this one? link I have a 5 foot one in my attic somewhere. The one I'm after is tcbg's first PJ show...1996 Hartford, CT. We have too many already, but...they're all special (I bet that's what hoarders say)
                That's one of them. I can't remember the size, guessing the 5 foot one....but am not sure.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

slept late today, huh?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                        Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning all!
                          Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

Got a nice ego boost at lunch today. Current job is just down the road from where I worked a couple years ago, so I met up with a former coworker for lunch. I dropped her off at work and in the parking lot someone asked, "is this the legend?" I guess I'm legendary (for good reasons I hope). Guy that has part of what my job used to be that was hired after I left. My friend has told him stories.
                            I also got to chat with a few other former coworkers while they were eating lunch out in the sunshine. I do miss that job and most of the people. However, I don't miss my paycheck being 20% smaller.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge!

Happy Opening Day. We’re one day away from NCAA Hockey!
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Apologies. I meant Toy Story Mania!. Not sure why I conflated the two.
                                Great ride!! Similar to Buzz but... better.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X