X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Good Morning Lodge!

Nice day in 978 land. Nastiness coming overnight. then 50F!!! I can't wait. Even if it is only for a day

Comment

Morning, Lodge.

The Snowpocalypse is now downgraded to about 6" in the MSP area (instead of a foot). It was also supposed to start raining mid-morning, and that changed to 1pm. Pretty much every weather report that tried to guess something other than "it's going to snow" has been wrong so far.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Nice to have my house back.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          *HT last night. New season record for losses. That's pretty neat, especially because THAT record was set... last year! I believe they can set a new ECAC record for losses tonight.
          28 losses? Welcome to the club!

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

*HT for the day, weekend, season. The only bright point being down 4-0 is I won't have to see a 5th straight OT loss.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              *HT for the day, weekend, season. The only bright point being down 4-0 is I won't have to see a 5th straight OT loss.
              You underestimate the Gophers' powers to blow it.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

HHT. Love it.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  You underestimate the Gophers' powers to blow it.
                  Nevermind. HHT.

Comment

It looks like I will be at the *HT until October.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT. It's finally over.

Where's the pole?

Comment

*walks into * Hockey Country Club, nods solemnly at all present*

*pours a Weldwerks Cherry Cobbler Berliner*

*strolls over to Addams Family and puts in 50 cents*

*rage tilts and spills beer after the magnet throws it left outlane yet again*
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Sorry Scarlet- Virtual Lemon Drop to take away the sting.

Comment

*HT. Jeez. A confluence of events had to happen for BU to get home ice and I thought BU would win and nothing else would go right. And then everything else went BU’s way and they had to go **** the bed. Ugh. But! The good news is they’re playing at Lowell and I’ll be at my parents so it will be easier for me to go a game next weekend. Probably wouldn’t have been able to do that if they got home ice.

So les...will you be going next weekend? Maybe we can meet up and I can give you an update on my dad.

Comment

Nothing new in the MN high school tourney. Edina won again. Weeeeee.

Heard this is the last year for the hockey hair contest, though. Guy is sick of doing it, and it jumped the shark eons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                *walks into * Hockey Country Club, nods solemnly at all present*

*pours a Weldwerks Cherry Cobbler Berliner*

*strolls over to Addams Family and puts in 50 cents*

*rage tilts and spills beer after the magnet throws it left outlane yet again*
                                *desires a Weldwerks Juicy Bits*
                                *Desires a game or ten of Addams Family pinball*
                                Settled for some lines on the future release of Perrin (Comstock MI) No Rules beer release. Yes, mel, I'm activating other routes. Gotta network.

Comment

Working...
                                X