X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Good morning Lodge.

Work is crazy. Boss is out yesterday and today at another site, so I'm covering her meetings (which is a good 2-3 hours out of my day), other person in my department left early yesterday and is gone for the rest of the week, so I'm covering her stuff, and I have 3 projects of my own that are getting huge this week. Just a few extra hours to put in.

Meanwhile, my belly is getting big and when people ask how I'm feeling the standard response is "fat and pregnant". 40 days to due date, we'll see when the little one gets here.
    I, too, am fat, and irritated that I let myself get this way again. That said, I've recently started a new diet, and am on my way to reversing the trend. I only have about 65lbs to drop this time, not the 135 I had to drop last time.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      Good morning Lodge.

Work is crazy. Boss is out yesterday and today at another site, so I'm covering her meetings (which is a good 2-3 hours out of my day), other person in my department left early yesterday and is gone for the rest of the week, so I'm covering her stuff, and I have 3 projects of my own that are getting huge this week. Just a few extra hours to put in.

Meanwhile, my belly is getting big and when people ask how I'm feeling the standard response is "fat and pregnant". 40 days to due date, we'll see when the little one gets here.

My mom came up over the weekend and we had a baby shower with her family. It was a lot of fun, the dragon qulit my aunt made is awesome, the diaper castle made by a different aunt was also awesome. The Spartan fan aunt also made a bunch of burp clothes with Michigan fabric, to which her husband (who may work for Spartan Sports Network), said was a good use of Michigan fabric...something to get covered in baby puke.
      She also made a pretty cool car seat cover out of the Michigan fabric.
      Wait til people start telling you you have to be due soon because you can't get any bigger. I heard that starting at about 24 weeks. my reply was "watch me!"

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Packing and getting things together to head back to the floating hotel. Hard to think 5 weeks off has passed by, but back to my usual 4 week schedules this go around. Would still take another 2 weeks off, going back this time has been much harder on me than normal the past week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            Packing and getting things together to head back to the floating hotel. Hard to think 5 weeks off has passed by, but back to my usual 4 week schedules this go around. Would still take another 2 weeks off, going back this time has been much harder on me than normal the past week or so.
            What's the route this time?
            Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              s'upp y'all

mookie remembers one at the ff in boston 2004. dude looked like the mechanic in 'bachelor party' and had the hardhat with holders for 2 cans and the tubes....
              mookie had his bu hockey jacket on and this guy would point and me and yell "MIKE EUROZIONE!!!!" the entire night. too funny
              felt bad they lost the semi
              It was the overalls.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                What's the route this time?
                Same as usual. Headed towards the Galveston area, then to Northern Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Wait til people start telling you you have to be due soon because you can't get any bigger. I heard that starting at about 24 weeks. my reply was "watch me!"
                  Good Morning Lodge!
                  The things that get said to pregnant women are appalling, honestly. And, people around babies make me lose my $hit! In other words...I continue to be annoyed by most of my species.

wT - hang in there! (That quilt was amazing btw).

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                    The things that get said to pregnant women are appalling, honestly. And, people around babies make me lose my $hit! In other words...I continue to be annoyed by most of my species.

wT - hang in there! (That quilt was amazing btw).
                    Agreed on preggo commentary. It gets really personal. It's like THEY are having the baby.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      It was the overalls.
                      those are a winner in immigration lines worldwide (especially with female agents )
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

yawn!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Staying home today. Mainly due to the fact that the tree in my front yard will more than likely will be losing a couple of branches. One is blocking me in the driveway. Hubby was barely able to get out.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Watched a cruise ship dock in DC today https://www.americancruiselines.com/...n-constitution. Until last year it been decades since a cruise ship docked here. Boy are the prices on this expensive.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Watched a cruise ship dock in DC today https://www.americancruiselines.com/...n-constitution. Until last year it been decades since a cruise ship docked here. Boy are the prices on this expensive.
                                I've passed virtually all of their Mississippi River fleet over the years. But yes, very expensive line to sail on.

Comment

Working...
                                X