Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Once Truman fired MacArthur the die was cast
    “I fired MacArthur because he wouldn’t respect the authority of the President…I didn’t fire him because he was a dumb son of a b itch, although he was, but that’s not against the laws for generals. If it was half of them would be in jail"
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      We'd still have the Iran deal, that's pretty ****ing important.
      And in the Paris Accord. Pretty ****ing important. And we wouldn't have taken a **** on NATO. Pretty important. And we wouldn't be sucking off Kim from North Korea, pretty important.

But, yeah, otherwise, no difference on foreign policy. None at all.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        No. The point was that we wouldn’t be any better off with China and Russia if Hilary was president and those are our main challenges/threats.

One thing I’ve been really wrong about s being critical of Obama on China. Looking back I really don’t think there was anything he could have done that would have made the situation any better.
        So you really think Hillary would have gotten us into a trade war with China? Based on what? And that trade war has cost us billions of dollars and many jobs.

And instead of trying to reduce the sanctions against russia (which dumpy HAS tried to do), Clinton would be pressing them harder. Let alone not being in denial that the russians were trying to influence the election. The fact that you are not terrified by what the russians are trying to do is sickening.

You were wrong about President Obama, and if you really think Secretary Clinton would be remotely the same as dumpy, you are also wrong.

Comment

Guys you're arguing with either a troll or a Trump Humper. Stop trying to engage loons and just make fun of the guy. Trust me, you'll be a lot happier!
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So at least two American pilots filed complaints in November about the new Boeing jets.
            Boeing ceo lobbied dump not to ground them, and Mitch’s wife won’t do anything either.

It’ll be Obama fault when one crashes here.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              We'd still have the Iran deal, that's pretty ****ing important.
              You know Drew is just going to respond with airplanes taking palettes of cash to Iran.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

As most know by know, Manafort was indicted on many accounts and received just a slap on the wrist of 47 months after his recommended sentence was over 20 years. That judge was a Reagan appointee.

Well as it turns out, he has more sentencing today. I don't fully understand it myself, but he is up for another potential 10 years. I'm a bit more hopeful as this judge is an Obama appointee and may not rubber stamp this.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  You know Drew is just going to respond with airplanes taking palettes of cash to Iran.
                  It was always their ****ing money. That's part of making deals. Something Obama knew how to do and something President ****wad does not know how to do.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    So at least two American pilots filed complaints in November about the new Boeing jets.
                    Boeing ceo lobbied dump not to ground them, and Mitch’s wife won’t do anything either.

Unreal. That would be American blood on the hands of that administration.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      As most know by know, Manafort was indicted on many accounts and received just a slap on the wrist of 47 months after his recommended sentence was over 20 years. That judge was a Reagan appointee.

Well as it turns out, he has more sentencing today. I don't fully understand it myself, but he is up for another potential 10 years. I'm a bit more hopeful as this judge is an Obama appointee and may not rubber stamp this.
                      It's a separate trial. Mueller split the charges and had him tried in two different jurisdictions for two different sets of crimes. He waived his right to challenge that split.

I don't really care who appoints the judges as long as they are impartial. Nor should it matter.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I don't really care who appoints the judges as long as they are impartial. Nor should it matter.
                        Well I'm sure Dumpy's judges are totally impartial

A 36-year-old lawyer who has never tried a case and who was unanimously deemed “not qualified” by the American Bar Association has been approved for a lifetime federal district judgeship by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The lawyer, Brett Talley, is the fourth judicial nominee under President Trump to receive a “not qualified” rating from the bar association and the second to receive the rating unanimously. Since 1989, the association has unanimously rated only two other judicial nominees as not qualified.
                        Ms. Feinstein also pointed to Mr. Talley’s prolific social media presence before his nomination. He once referred to Hillary Clinton as “Hillary Rotten Clinton” on his public Twitter account, which is now private.
                        At the committee vote on Thursday, Ms. Feinstein took greatest issue with Mr. Talley’s professed views on gun control. In 2013, about a month after a gunman killed 20 children at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., Mr. Talley on his blog pledged his total support to the National Rifle Association, “financially, politically and intellectually.”
                        Obviously I get that in this specific case it was a Reagan appointee and I haven't looked into this record.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          That kind of goes without saying as that's a judges job description.

Regardless at the time of sentencing, I don't remember many people thinking judge TS Ellis' complements of Manafort's character very accurate nor the original sentencing of 1/6 the recommended prison time particularly adequate.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

All of the EU, India, China, and now Canada have grounded the 737 MAX.

Iraq has banned it from it's airspace.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              All of the EU, India, China, and now Canada have grounded the 737 MAX.

Iraq has banned it from it's airspace.
                              Good people on all sides, can’t be unfair to Boeing

Comment

Manafort getting away with only an extra 3.5 years tacked on to his previous sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X