Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Where's drew and Sic? I want answers!
    I think it’s fine where he works at the White House and not the state department. It’s two completely different things.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I think it’s fine where he works at the White House and not the state department. It’s two completely different things.
      Rotflmao
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Yet another Trump first: being fact-checked and proven false by Washington National Cathedral.
        #summacumliar
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Yet another Trump first: being fact-checked and proven false by Washington National Cathedral.
          #summacumliar
          tD sent the airplane, allowed US resources to be used in support of the funeral and lying in state (but not the Capitol - that is not under his control).

He had nothing to do with the choice of venue for the funeral.

Both are correct.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            tD sent the airplane, allowed US resources to be used in support of the funeral and lying in state (but not the Capitol - that is not under his control).

Both are correct.
            All he did was approve the use of Air Force 2. Everything else he didn't have to lift his tiny hands for.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-tru...ally-happened/

While McCain's casket was traveling the streets of D.C., there were rolling road closures for the funeral procession, overseen by D.C. police and Capitol Hill Special Events police. U.S. Secret Service also had a role in the proceedings.

McCain also lay in state in the U.S. Capitol for three days. But that honor was announced by then-Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, in consultation with the two top Congressional Democrats, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Chuck Schumer.

Mr. Trump also took two days after McCain's death to order the lowering of the flags at the White House, doing so only after intense public criticism.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              td sent the airplane, allowed us resources to be used in support of the funeral and lying in state (but not the capitol - that is not under his control).

Both are correct.

false equivalency for the win!!!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Both are correct.
                It's nice to know that you don't mind that YOUR holiness can bash a dead veteran, who was also a POW for over 6 years. Oh, and lest we forget, YOUR holiness didn't serve, since he had "bone spurs".

At least we know, better, where you stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Trolls gonna troll.

I'm glad this is how you get your jollies. Sad, and a bit pathetic, but if it works for you....

I'm sure your old lady likes it though, since it keeps you off from her.
                  Last edited by rufus; 03-22-2019, 09:41 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Look at all these anti-semites!

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Trolls gonna troll.

I'm glad this is how you get your jollies. Sad, and a bit pathetic, but if it works for you....

I'm sure your old lady likes it though, since it keeps you off from her.
                        What else do you want me to say? There is no legitimate defense for it obviously.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Huh. Trump just called Fox News "fake news."

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Huh. Trump just called Fox News "fake news."

No news here. Not just the part about Fox being fake news...but also about Trump being checked out.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

obsession[uh b-sesh-uh n]
                              noun
                              the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...gation-1232147
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                obsession[uh b-sesh-uh n]
                                noun
                                the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...gation-1232147
                                Lock That ****ing ***** Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X