Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

"I've never even heard of 93"? What does that even mean?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      "I've never even heard of 93"? What does that even mean?
      Coherent thoughts aren't Trump's friend.

I would guess he meant "I've never heard of anyone with 93% approval. I'm the smartest, most tremendous, well-loved person ever"
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        Coherent thoughts aren't Trump's friend.

I would guess he meant "I've never heard of anyone with 93% approval. I'm the smartest, most tremendous, well-loved person ever"
        That's how I read it, though it is believable he has never heard of the number 93.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I thought it just meant he couldn't count to 93...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Wait, what's the reference to the Russian dossier?

Once again, I can't figure out why dumpy supporters are so willing to ignore possible ties with russia. Even if it turns out to be a handful of morons going to jail in the near future, we should be vigilant in guarding our system from the former soviets.
            The 1980’s are calling...
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              So we haven't just seen someone plead guilty to being a Russian spy? Someone very close to, and having extensive connections to, members of the GOP?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I thought it just meant he couldn't count to 93...
                Sadly that reason will never be out of the question for this POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  And back in the 80's, Vlad was a big whig in the KGB. So it's not as if he's wanted to be friends with the US ever.

I wonder if the same thing happening from Iran would be just as ok. What if it was from France that someone was trying to illegally influence our elections? Should we not be vigilant to any country? Let alone one that is hardly friendly to US interests around the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    That's how I read it, though it is believable he has never heard of the number 93.
                    Or 1993
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

The agencies he doesn’t believe in? ******* this clown. Does he think he can just reallocate it later to whatever pet project his mouth breather supporters want?

“President Trump wants nearly $86 billion for the so-called black budget, a secretly kept budget that covers a range of expenses including spies and informants and cyberweapons.”

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...for-spy-budget

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        The agencies he doesn’t believe in? ******* this clown. Does he think he can just reallocate it later to whatever pet project his mouth breather supporters want?

“President Trump wants nearly $86 billion for the so-called black budget, a secretly kept budget that covers a range of expenses including spies and informants and cyberweapons.”

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...for-spy-budget
                        I'm surprised they didn't zero it out thinking that "black budget" was a welfare program.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          I'm surprised they didn't zero it out thinking that "black budget" was a welfare program.
                          Let's not assume they didn't have to convince him otherwise...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Does he think he can just reallocate it later to whatever pet project his mouth breather supporters want?
                            Most likely. Everyone wanted a businessman to run the nation, and here we are. Budget allocations and not being able to shift around doesnt really happen on private jobs.

The man has never had to continually deal with federal funding, his subordinates likely did the work, and he patted himself on the back for everything going smoothly.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ah, another deep dive into trump and Deutsche Bank.

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/nyt...deutsche-bank/

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Most likely. Everyone wanted a businessman to run the nation, and here we are. Budget allocations and not being able to shift around doesnt really happen on private jobs.

The man has never had to continually deal with federal funding, his subordinates likely did the work, and he patted himself on the back for everything going smoothly.
                                what in the blue hell are you talking about?!?!?!
                                money budgeted for salary increases can always go to something else. and funds for exec bonuses appear out of it budgets all the time
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X