Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    And sadly all of this will work.

Also, it's gotta be a sick burn that AOC is actually on the cover of Time Magazine. She didn't have to fake the cover like Dump.
    Do you live in a bizarro world where the GOP retained control of the House last year? I'm curious because you seem to regard Chump as infallible in terms of his political prospects.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Do you live in a bizarro world where the GOP retained control of the House last year? I'm curious because you seem to regard Chump as infallible in terms of his political prospects.
      Nope. I live in the real world where the GOP successfully stole 23 trillion dollars from the treasury over the last 40 years.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nope. I live in the real world where the GOP successfully stole 23 trillion dollars from the treasury over the last 40 years.
        If that's your biggest worry in life Scoobs, consider yourself lucky.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I have lots of worries. All related to what's going to happen to my Social Security and Medicare and my ability to retire. All which would not be a worry right now if they hadn't stolen the 23 trillion dollars.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Another reason for Dump's erratic behavior.

Hope Hicks, the former White House communications director and long-time confidante of President Donald Trump, plans to turn over documents to the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into potential obstruction of justice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...bfcL&ocid=iehp

Comment

MSNBC can fear monger all they like...the GOP will gain nothing out of the report and they certainly wont "weaponize it". Trump will get all the same votes he would have gotten if the report didnt exist and I highly doubt the Dems will stay home just because the report doesnt say what they thought it would.

MSNBC needs to stop trying to be Faux...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                MSNBC can fear monger all they like...the GOP will gain nothing out of the report and they certainly wont "weaponize it". Trump will get all the same votes he would have gotten if the report didnt exist and I highly doubt the Dems will stay home just because the report doesnt say what they thought it would.

MSNBC needs to stop trying to be Faux...
                MSNBC is just reporting the news. I have no doubt that's Trump's plans. Rudy has said as much on every major news network over the last 6 months since the Mueller report started getting rumored about possible release.

Fear monger? No fear mongering involved. Hell, Trump's already been weaponizing everything in the news. Just read his twitter account.
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 03-21-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Honest question here. How can Kellyanne Conway continue working for Dump when he says those things about her husband?

Comment

To be fair, it's a pretty big worry. One thing that people can typically be counted upon is to get angry when somebody steals from them. Here we have a case where the richest people in this country have stolen tens of trillions of dollars from the middle class, with impunity, ruining millions of lives. The reaction -- passivity -- indicates there is something very seriously wrong in our culture.

It doesn't surprise me that the rich stole the money. Look at all of human history: that's what they do. It doesn't surprise me that the law let them get away with it; indeed, it abetted it. Law is almost always the ready servant of oppression. The idea that law is related to justice is almost always a grim joke.

But it shocks me that the vast majority of Americans aren't angry about it. It amazes me. The power of cultural brainwashing -- of what Marx called "superstructure" -- is that strong. Strong enough to suspend what I would have thought of as a sort of human natural law: the tendency for people to resent being screwed.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 03-21-2019, 10:08 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      To be fair, it's a pretty big worry. One thing that people can typically be counted upon is to get angry when somebody steals from them. Here were have a case where the richest people in this country have stolen tens of trillions of dollars from the middle class, with impunity. That indicates there is something very seriously wrong. It doesn't surprise me that the rich stole the money. That's what they do. But it shocks me that the vast majority of Americans aren't angry about it. It amazes me. The power of ideology is that strong. Strong enough to suspend what I would have thought of as a sort of human natural law: the tendency for people to resent being screwed.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Rover was mad at me when I said Democrats were chasing ghosts going after Florida. Well, he's getting his wish. Apparently Gillum is going to try and mobilize Florida to put it in the win column for Dems.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/u...JH1ihjItZ516dM

‘Florida Is Tired of Being a Cheap Date’: Andrew Gillum Wants to Help Democrats Win in 2020

In an interview, the former mayor and rising Democratic star confirms he’s not running for president, and outlines his plans to mobilize Florida voters for the election.
                        I wish him luck.

Comment

Although I don't think FL will fall to us unless we already have the win, I don't blame Gillum working it, just as I wouldn't blame Abrams if she did a similar effort in GA (or Beto/Castro in TX).

It may spook the GOP into spending a lot of money.

It definitely helps build the bench of our state organizations there which we are going to need as those states ultimately do become competitive. One of the ways NC slipped back to the orcs is Obama's surprise win there happened without a building up of our state party, so we had no way of stopping the counter-insurgency of the theocrats and fascists.

"50 state strategy" is a bit of a misnomer -- there are certainly states where it will never pay to sink a single out of state dollar. But a "40 state strategy" is something we should aspire to. If we're within 10 points in a state we should be pulling talented locals in. That's how the thugs were ready in the Rust Belt for Gold Toilet Hitler.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Honest question here. How can Kellyanne Conway continue working for Dump when he says those things about her husband?
                            Just a guess
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Rover was mad at me when I said Democrats were chasing ghosts going after Florida. Well, he's getting his wish. Apparently Gillum is going to try and mobilize Florida to put it in the win column for Dems.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/u...JH1ihjItZ516dM

I wish him luck.
                              Technically I said you're an idiot, not that I was mad at you, but good article. Gillum is absolutely right to lead this effort. Presumably he's as familiar with this issue as any Dem in Florida having come off of a recent run for governor. While PA, MI, and WI are the more low hanging fruit if you win Florida and PA then the rest is just gravy at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'd have gone another way:

Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X