Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Democrats who chase Florida are chasing ghosts. It's not going to happen.
    If the Dems win Florida, they're EV's that pushes them from 280 to 309, rather than pushes them over the line.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm used to seeing stupid things posted out here, beyond anything I've written myself, but that Dems shouldn't contest Florida next year after a couple of razor thin losses takes the cake. Are you people really this dumb? A state that Obama won twice and Clinton won once should be left alone along with its 29 electoral votes? Yikes why don't we just not field a candidate and let Chump waltz to re-election?

What people advocating this are doing is mirroring the Kerry campaign strategy, which is we'll throw money and resources into the exact amount of states we need to win, run the table in them and win a narrow electoral college victory. Does anybody who's not drunk right now see any problems with that?
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        If the Dems win Florida, they're EV's that pushes them from 280 to 309, rather than pushes them over the line.
        You won't have to worry about it if you don't blow it and just accept PA, MI and WI back to the fold. It all comes down to picking someone that resonates.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

None of this is hard to explain when every choice--Kim/Warmbier, MBS/Khashoggi, Putin/elections-- is viewed through the lens of "What's in it for Trump?"
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

It’s gonna be fun when whatever they have on Graham comes out

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...25th-amendment

Comment

Disgusting

https://www.newsandguts.com/video/ma...s-pregnancies/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Definitely a dead girl AND a live boy.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

So, a Constitutionally mandated procedure for removing a corrupt or incapacitated president is a "coup".

Got it.

So what is refusing to hold a required vote on a president's nominees?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

If R's want to find their own witches in their own party like that- go for it. The more they do it, the more the decimate their own party. There really are R's out there disgusted with the thought that russia is trying to stick their nose in our politics. There are even R's out there who are disgusted with the human treatment going on at the border.

Just keep destroying yourself inside out. Great idea.

Comment

Seriously? The king of excessive hand gestures is going to accuse an opponent of having excessive hand gestures?

"I'm not the puppet, you're the puppet!"

Comment

He projects. Just take all his accusations as confessions.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Seriously? The king of excessive hand gestures is going to accuse an opponent of having excessive hand gestures?

"I'm not the puppet, you're the puppet!"
                          trump only uses small hand gestures.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            trump only uses small hand gestures.
                            I see what you did there.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Last In his class! Donnie’s grades are hidden but I’m sure they were all As

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Last In his class! Donnie’s grades are hidden but I’m sure they were all As

Will Lindsay spit out and speak up about this?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X