Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    quadruple matched
    So the man whining about dems raising money off the phony witch hunt is...……………………………..raising money off the phony witch hunt.

Projecting. Always projecting.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Trump’s entire campaign is just going to be shouting “Baby Killers!” And “Venezuela!”
      Don't forget

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        What I am confused by is how Trump is bragging about how the "evil witch hunt" "completely exonerates" him.

So, what is it? A witch hunt that should never have happened, or a throughough investigation which caught bad people but cleared any connection between Russias involvement and Trumps actions?

Also, (admittedly I haven't had a chance to read the summary) I thought I saw it confirmed without a shadow of doubt that Russia was involved. WHY IS THIS NOT CONCERNING TO THE GOP? Do they not realize that for as fast as Trump and Co were elected, Russia can flip the script and eliminate them?!?

Wouldn't securing the elections guarantee they retain their seats?
        I'm not willing to give Trump a pass on anything until the full Mueller report is released, and we are allowed to see it. Barr's letter was full of a bunch of weasel words and his own conclusions, not what Mueller concluded.

Mueller left it up to Barr to decide whether there was obstruction. But Barr was already on the record before he became AG in saying that he believed there was no obstruction. Furthermore, Muellers' report says that while it can't determine that Trump committed obstruction, it doesn't exonerate him either. Barr says you can't charge obstruction without knowing Trump's intent, despite him never questioning Trump as to what his intent may have been. Then how does one conclude there was no intent.

Furthermore, Barr claims there was no evidence of collusion between Trump, the campaign, and the Russian government. Doesn't say a thing about possible collusion with any number of other Russian citizens that we've been reading about for two years.

We need to see the report to see exactly what Mueller has determined about Trump and the campaign's behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          This does not help. It breeds cynicism which deflates, it doesn't excite.

Our system can work, and it is the only non-violent tool we have. I know you get depressed, but spreading that is counter-productive. Have a beer and then come back stronger the next night.

It's hockey. When you lose you watch the film, figure out what you can change, and come back harder.

Here's the thing: even Rover's fatuous, self-congratulatory "to hell with everybody but me" brand of suburban white male liberalism is better than defeatism. You know that the see-saw of insane rightwing nuttery and tepid, non-threatening mealy-mouthed centrism is destroying this country. But you're always so ready to throw up your hands and give up. F-ck that!!! You get the first part: the diagnosis. But you don't offer any prescription.

Come with me if you want to live.
          I hope Scoobs didn't play hockey. He's the guy who gets down 2-0 after the first, and thinks the game is over, no need to keep playing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            New campaign email from Dump.
            Gotta grift while the griftin's good!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Who cares. Life isnt fair...get over it. People like Trump skate on this stuff all the time I am not about to be up in arms for it.

The key to defeating Trump isnt impeaching him...and it certainly isnt whining like a 12 year old because things arent going your way. If that is the Dem strategy they might as well quit now.

Let him take his victory lap, he has a 41% approval rating. He may get a small bump out of this but he will still be at historic lows for a Prez in his position. He will screw something up as per usual and everyone will remember why they dont like him.
              I'm curious as to what you think the Dems should be doing with regard to making the full Mueller report public. Should they be making that a big issue? Trump has a gigantic political win in hand right now, and I think there's a very good chance that evaporates under a reading of the full report. I don't think it would be smart for the Dems to just go right into "move on" mode right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I hope Scoobs didn't play hockey. He's the guy who gets down 2-0 after the first, and thinks the game is over, no need to keep playing.
                Sure. It's only been 40 years.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He stroked off Bibi again today. Reelection campaign is in full swing.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/25...aeli-election/
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Sure. It's only been 40 years.

Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      I'm curious as to what you think the Dems should be doing with regard to making the full Mueller report public. Should they be making that a big issue? Trump has a gigantic political win in hand right now, and I think there's a very good chance that evaporates under a reading of the full report. I don't think it would be smart for the Dems to just go right into "move on" mode right now.
                      I agree. It's actually not bad at all that it starts out with a perception of exoneration, because as the details leak out it's going to get worse and worse. If this had happened Comey-style a week before the election it would be bad, but with 20 months until the election it will just be drip, drip, drip.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I agree. It's actually not bad at all that it starts out with a perception of exoneration, because as the details leak out it's going to get worse and worse. If this had happened Comey-style a week before the election it would be bad, but with 20 months until the election it will just be drip, drip, drip.
                        On the positive side I heard reported from one person with sources that there is some embarrassing stuff in that report for Trump that they do not want released. Curious to see if it happens.

On the negative side I heard they were so giddy yesterday they had MSNBC on in the plane instead of the usual Fox News.

Comment

The Dems will probably find themselves having to execute a difficult balancing act between continuing to expose Trump and articulating their message. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong--entertaining the notion that the Dems are capable of such a thing.

Comment

The Dems will probably find themselves having to execute a difficult balancing act between continuing to expose Trump and articulating their message. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong--entertaining the notion that the Dems are capable of such a thing.
                            The traditional way to do that is to have the candidates on message while the henchmen attack. Although God knows whether that is even necessary anymore, with Dump as his own henchman and doing quite well out of it with his idiots.

The LOLDems meme is dated. They are far more competent and adept than the GOP now. They're organized. The beltway media always gets an easy hoot trying to paint them as McGovern/Dukakis, but the clowns are the GOP and have been for a decade or more.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 03-25-2019, 12:12 PM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

It's not. The Repubs certainly wouldn't if this was a report about Hillary.

We went into that "move on" mode about the criminals on wall Street almost destroying the global economy after Obama got elected. "Don't rehash the past, look forward".

Where'd that get us?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                It's not. The Repubs certainly wouldn't if this was a report about Hillary.

We went into that "move on" mode about the criminals on wall Street almost destroying the global economy after Obama got elected. "Don't rehash the past, look forward".

Where'd that get us?
                                I agree with you here. We also "moved on" from the war crimes Dick Cheney committed. What did that get us? But, goose gander.

Comment

Working...
                                X