Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Did I think Trump would win, no.
    So...you're on my case for making the same call that I did? Okay then...

BTW - I posted right after the election results became final, so please try not to emulate Trump's penchant for accuracy.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That's just shoddy work then. You always make the perp say that.
      I agree. The Presidency gets a lot of deference if you're a Republican post '80.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        So...you're on my case for making the same call that I did? Okay then...

BTW - I posted right after the election results became final, so please try not to emulate Trump's penchant for accuracy.
        There's a huge difference between thinking someone would win, and guaranteeing it.

You guaranteed a Hillary victory. Said there wasn't a doubt about it.

And then you slunk away in(I hope) shame. Should have stayed there.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          What I'm getting at is that I'm not expecting them to change their path. I'm saying that they should stay on the path that they articulated just last week.
          Ok... so they stay on the issues, just like they had been. And oversight.

Have any of them complained that the report is a horrible partisan hack, or just that they want to see it? I've not ever heard the former. And in the mean time, they talk about the BS policy that dumpy has imposed on us.

Comment

A perfectly normal request from a perfectly sane dictator, err, President:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

omfg. We may as well live in Communist Russia now.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And apparently Russia is vocally pushing the same narrative Trump is (shock face), and claim that they didn't interfere at all. Russian State TV is giddy.

*edit*

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

"Does this guest warrant further appearances in our programming, given the outrageous and unsupported claims made in the past?"

So, not a single goddam person from the White House, right?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"Does this guest warrant further appearances in our programming, given the outrageous and unsupported claims made in the past?"

So, not a single goddam person from the White House, right?
                    No, that's not how it works. Colonel Huckleberry Sanders doesn't make outrageous claims or lie or anything like that, ever.

Comment

Shots Fired.

Comment

If it’s total exoneration why can’t we see it??
                        Wasn’t the Starr report made available?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...kIEL5OQ5v3w-qw

Comment

Jay Sekulow on with Ari Melber now. Jay says that everyone who was charged in the Trump orbit by Mueller only committed "process" crimes. Nothing related to Russia or collusion or the campaign. I guess Cohen's campaign finance violation and conviction was nothing.

Comment

Uhhhh....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47699611

Trump hints at payback for 'evil' enemies over Mueller report
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Starr report was published as a book, that everyone could purchase if they wished.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeah, I saw that about 1/2 hour ago. You surprised?

Comment

Working...
                                X