Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Jesus. Shut the **** up. Your schtick is so old and annoying.
    Blow me.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      And now the wait begins.
      Doubt we’ll see any of it in substance. Admin and senate are dead set on censoring it.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        No collusion.
        I think Mueller will conclude that while trump lied, colluded and conspired, he is a child and therefore legally incompetent. Liable, perhaps, in juvenile court, and headed for something like boot camp for boys. He will remain the child king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Doubt we’ll see any of it in substance. Admin and senate are dead set on censoring it.
          Drew already confirmed, no collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            From what I've heard reported so far it's a big dud.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is even more true now.

Comment

All Trump had to do was just shut the fu** up and say "There might have been issues with those I once trusted; Let Mueller investigate and we'll see what the outcome is," but Mr. Ego had to make it about himself for over two years.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  All Trump had to do was just shut the fu** up and say "There might have been issues with those I once trusted; Let Mueller investigate and we'll see what the outcome is,"
                  He's a child. Children don't think that way.

Comment

From the nyt:

“Breaking News: President Donald J. Trump is reversing North Korea sanctions imposed yesterday. His spokeswoman said he “likes Chairman Kim” and thinks they’re not needed.

Real tough guy.
                    Certain posters around here love this...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      From what I've heard reported so far it's a big dud.
                      Yeah well we know how great your sources are...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Meanwhile, Border Patrol detains a nine year old for 30+ hours because they accused her and her brother of sex trafficking.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The only thing more annoying than the Republicans that blindly defend Trump are the Liberals all up in arms because most likely Mueller isnt going to take him down. News flash...Mueller was never taking Trump down. Mueller at best was going to confirm what we already know even though there is probably little direct evidence. The Manilla Envelope that Sicatoka jizzed his pants over never existed...

I know the Scooby's of the world (and I am sure MSNBC) will play this up like it is the end of the world but it isnt. Trump will win his 35% and the Dems have to beat that.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            The only thing more annoying than the Republicans that blindly defend Trump are the Liberals all up in arms because most likely Mueller isnt going to take him down. News flash...Mueller was never taking Trump down. Mueller at best was going to confirm what we already know even though there is probably little direct evidence. The Manilla Envelope that Sicatoka jizzed his pants over never existed...

I know the Scooby's of the world (and I am sure MSNBC) will play this up like it is the end of the world but it isnt. Trump will win his 35% and the Dems have to beat that.
                            You need to shut your trap, you MAGA! Stop carrying his water!
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If Mueller had found something crushing, Trump would've fired him and taken his chances that the GOP wouldn't lift a finger. This isn't a country that holds wealthy people accountable.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Trump will win his 35% and the Dems have to beat that.
                                And then he'll declare the election illegitimate.

Comment

Working...
                                X