Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Screw that constitution.
    From the NYT:
    “Education Secretary Betsy DeVos announced that she will no longer enforce a provision in federal law that bars religious organizations from providing federally funded educational services to private schools.”
    Someone send her a copy of her oath. With key provisions in trumpian ALL CAPS!!! NO DEFENDING!!

Comment

Not caring about the Constitution (other than the second amendment) to own the Libs. Brilliant.

Where are our psudo-Constitionalists around here to defend Betsy's action?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Not caring about the Constitution (other than the second amendment) to own the Libs. Brilliant.

Where are our psudo-Constitionalists around here to defend Betsy's action?
        The joes of the world have long since revealed that their posturing during the black man's term was just that.

Comment

So even Ann Coulter knows the truth about Dishonest Donnie and the MAGAts. "I can’t talk to the Trump flatterers because they think as soon as it comes out of his mouth, it has happened. No, he’s an excellent talker. It’s just when it comes to doing anything that he falls down on the job.”
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/201...s-steve-almond
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Do you think the world would look much different if Hillary won? I think with most of our big problems foreign policy wise he hasn’t made much difference either way.
              I can't even read this with a straight face.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                https://www.fark.com/goto/10349422/t...ox-and-friends

My favorite part of the non-existent "Jexodus" is the name "Jexodus". It's too bad there is no famous exodus involving the Jewish people, like maybe the most important box of their several thousand year story, that you could some how make use of in a more witty manner. No, make it sounds like some bad 70s exploitation-movie character.
                Please let him hold his breathe waiting for Jews to vote for him en masse. Omar isnt going to make any of them leave she offended us before she got elected and we still put her in office to stop him
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Drew, he's talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    Must spread rep
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      Drew's so ignorant he doesn't understand that.

He read that article, nodding along, "Yep, that's spot-on"
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Do you think the world would look much different if Hillary won? I think with most of our big problems foreign policy wise he hasn’t made much difference either way.
                        is this a lame attempt at trolling?

no one can be this dumb, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

35-40% of America is this dumb.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

No. The point was that we wouldn’t be any better off with China and Russia if Hilary was president and those are our main challenges/threats.

One thing I’ve been really wrong about s being critical of Obama on China. Looking back I really don’t think there was anything he could have done that would have made the situation any better.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              No. The point was that we wouldn’t be any better off with China and Russia if Hilary was president and those are our main challenges/threats.

One thing I’ve been really wrong about s being critical of Obama on China. Looking back I really don’t think there was anything he could have done that would have made the situation any better.
                              Once Truman fired MacArthur the die was cast
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

We'd still have the Iran deal, that's pretty ****ing important.

Comment

Working...
                                X