Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    You mean, don’t behave like republicans and have a bunch of hearings on it for years like Benghazi?
    I do believe Lindsay wants to reopen more Clinton investigations.
    Believe? No, it's a fact.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      I don't think you have to worry about Barr completely misstating Mueller's conclusions. If he did, Mueller would respond accordingly.

OTOH, if there are observations which fall short of accusing trump of collusion but which question the propriety or legality of other conduct, it won't see the light of day without a fight. At this point, they're fighting 2020, not impeachment.
      I concur. If there's nothing there on collusion, then there's nothing there on collusion.

Still plenty of other reasons this man-child of a POTUS needs to be given the boot in 2020. Violations of the emoluments clause (which were not part of the Mueller investigation), for one. It's also going to take at least 2 terms with a sane POTUS to undo the damage done by Mango Mussolini to our alliances and foreign relations.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I hope a week from now and into the future we never have to hear about this crap again. He was never getting impeached anyways. Anything he ever faces will be after he leaves office in the Southern District...

Democrats need to get back to focusing on what people actually care about now. Time to bone up for 2020. Trump will give them plenty of ammo.
      This, as well. It would be fantastic if Democrats would just move on from this, and don't allow Trump to keep it in the press and use it against them, but it won't happen. The howler monkeys of the far-left and the Clintonista camps won't allow it.

Comment

The biggest joke of them all. "Wait for the Mueller Report". Democrats got played again. Republicans wouldn't have waited.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I concur. If there's nothing there on collusion, then there's nothing there on collusion.

Still plenty of other reasons this man-child of a POTUS needs to be given the boot in 2020. Violations of the emoluments clause (which were not part of the Mueller investigation), for one. It's also going to take at least 2 terms with a sane POTUS to undo the damage done by Mango Mussolini to our alliances and foreign relations.

This, as well. It would be fantastic if Democrats would just move on from this, and don't allow Trump to keep it in the press and use it against them, but it won't happen. The howler monkeys of the far-left and the Clintonista camps won't allow it.
          I think this is exactly the initial reaction that the people looking to protect Trump (Barr included) have gamed out. This is the first time it's become apparent to me how Trump and his inner circle are going to skate.

Comment

The President just opened his piehole. Full exoneration. Wants the DOJ to look at the other side. Called the investigation ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The President just opened his piehole. Full exoneration. Wants the DOJ to look at the other side. Called the investigation ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!
              He's either really really dumb, or he knows this isn't the end of the story. To be fair, it's almost certainly the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                He's either really really dumb, or he knows this isn't the end of the story. To be fair, it's almost certainly the former.
                A little from column A, a little from column B...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  This NEEDS to be the end of the story. Unless there is someway to conduct investigations in the dark and not bring it to the public unless they find a true and real smoking gun, democrats need to begin behaving like they have a country to help run. Nothing that Mueller was ever going to report, and I mean NOTHING, was going to lead to a true bipartisan effort to remove trump. Our country is so thoroughly messed up politically the only thing that will fix those messed up politics is if enough of the voting public sees one party or the other actually trying to do something that actually makes the country better. The Mueller investigation brought some jail time for some, cost quite a few bad hombres a lot of attorney money and at the very least has hopefully proven to some on the left that 35% of the country is really a lost cause, and little better than enemies of the state. So move the fvck on and figure out a way to win again in 2020.

By the way, everything I have learned so far about the Mueller report has convinced me beyond any reasonable doubt that one of two things happened, although I admit I still am unsure which is true. Trump either has willingly let the Russians launder money through him, or he is truly a dupe of theirs and they so thoroughly hacked -- through influence -- our elections to ensure their dupe won, unbeknownst to said dupe. Which is more scary...?

Comment

Comment

SDNY. They have things to say, eventually.

Still, I'm not sure how dumpy can keep what he is doing, nominally, and expect the majority of people to vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Still, I'm not sure how dumpy can keep what he is doing, nominally, and expect the majority of people to vote for him.
                        Well, he's got 90% of Republicans and as Family Guy once said, "undecided voters are the biggest idiots in the country." Now that I think about it, him going around yelling "Build the wall!" and "Lock her up!" during the campaign is just like Lois repeating "9/11" to every question.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Well, he's got 90% of Republicans and as Family Guy once said, "undecided voters are the biggest idiots in the country." Now that I think about it, him going around yelling "Build the wall!" and "Lock her up!" during the campaign is just like Lois repeating "9/11" to every question.
                          Life imitating art is what that is.

Comment

Except the majority of the people didn't vote for him. And my guess is they won't again in 2020. He very possibly could win again though, due to either the electoral college, or massive vote count fraud or voter suppression. He won't win an honest election or one where it would truly be one person, one vote.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              Except the majority of the people didn't vote for him. And my guess is they won't again in 2020. He very possibly could win again though, due to either the electoral college, or massive vote count fraud or voter suppression. He won't win an honest election or one where it would truly be one person, one vote.
                              His policies have resulted in a huge turn over in the House. If those House districts don't vote for him, I can't see him getting the electoral college.

People HAVE noticed that the tax cut sucked. Many who may have given him a pass in heading to the voting booth last time are now angry.

Still, it's pretty sad to me that so many have excused this work with the former soviets, as we should not forget that people are actually going to prison, some of which admitted in a court of law that they broke the law they are going to serve time for. Last I checked, none of Secretary Clinton's staff have gone to jail, let alone even faced a single official charge.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                This is the first time it's become apparent to me how Trump and his inner circle are going to skate.
                                Dude, they're going to skate because they are wealthy and connected. That has always been the case. It won't be because of any failures in Mueller's report.

God I hate quoting this fossil, but "It's the economy, stupid."

In Germany, the Nazis went from getting 2-3% of the vote in 1928, to having a coalition majority in 1932, because of the global fallout of the Great Depression. Hitler either put everyone back to work building his war machine, or he threw them in camps.
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-24-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X