Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Judge Jackson was appointed to the bench in 2000, a Clinton appointee.
    Err...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson
    From 2000 until her appointment as a federal judge, Jackson was a member of the law firm Trout Cacheris & Solomon PLLC in Washington, D.C. where she specialized in complex litigation, criminal investigations and defense, criminal trials, civil trials, and appeals. In 2009 Jackson represented nine-term Representative for Louisiana's 2nd congressional district William J. Jefferson in his corruption trial.

On June 17, 2010, President Obama nominated Jackson to fill a vacant seat on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia that was created by the transition to senior status in 2007 by Judge Gladys Kessler.[6] Her nomination lapsed at the end of 2010, but Obama renominated her on January 5, 2011. The United States Senate confirmed Jackson in a 97–0 vote on March 17, 2011.[8] She received her commission the next day.[5]
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump tweeting about Fake Melania only serves to make me believe it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/n...ndictment.html

Manafort gets slapped with 16 more charges from New York state, including mortgage fraud and a a host of other felonies.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Like I said, she was an Obama appointee.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Almost 8 years in prison? That's not a deterrent? For the type of person who has enough power to influence elections, that's a very long time.

What would have sent a message? The federal maximum of 10? So 2.5 years longer?
            She could have sentenced him to 10 years consecutive to his previous sentence, so 6.5 years longer. This was a reasonable sentence for this trial, it's just clouded by the joke sentence he got from the Trumpy judge.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post

Manafort gets slapped with 16 more charges from New York state, including mortgage fraud and a a host of other felonies.
              News of the indictment came shortly after Mr. Manafort was sentenced to his second federal prison term in two weeks
              I love everything about that--just savage.
              Last edited by GrinCDXX; 03-13-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post

Ouch. That's savage.

But probably necessary. Trump is probably going to pardon Manafort now or when he's a lame duck. Make sure he doesn't skate.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  No. The point was that we wouldnā€™t be any better off with China and Russia if Hilary was president and those are our main challenges/threats.

One thing Iā€™ve been really wrong about s being critical of Obama on China. Looking back I really donā€™t think there was anything he could have done that would have made the situation any better.
                  One thing?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    And now he's gotten an additional 43 months. So something like 8 years less time served. When you consider all of the crimes in whole now, his crimes were split between two separate trials, eight years seems appropriate. It's a life sentence.

He's lost everything and now he's lost his freedom likely forever. Yeah, that's probably appropriate.

Edit: Ok, so 30 of those months are concurrent. So he got 60 months in federal prison. Five years is still basically the rest of his productive life. And he'll come out with a fraction of what he owned.

Edit 2: Wait, now I'm questioning the write-up I just read. It's written very sloppily and I have no idea how much total time he got.
                    Like I said, if you're gonna do crime, it better be white collar. Walk away with a slap on the wrist.

If anything, guys like Manafort should be sentenced much more harshly than the guy who does a smash and grab. But they aren't, because.......reasons.

And I don't feel a bit sorry for him since he's an old man, and possibly this is a life sentence. Wha whaaaaa!!
                    He's been living high on the hog for decades, billing taxpayers and the government, let him rot.

As that great philosopher Baretta said, " don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Which is it?? Iā€™m confused as these were tweeted together

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Which is it?? Iā€™m confused as these were tweeted together

Both. In the runup to the election, we needed to make Murica GREAT again. Now that he's got it back to GREAT status, we need to keep it that way!!

You're either for GREATNESS or agin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Which is it?? I’m confused as these were tweeted together

That man just forgot upon which side of the desk his jelly beans sat.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Like I said, if you're gonna do crime, it better be white collar. Walk away with a slap on the wrist.

If anything, guys like Manafort should be sentenced much more harshly than the guy who does a smash and grab. But they aren't, because.......reasons.

And I don't feel a bit sorry for him since he's an old man, and possibly this is a life sentence. Wha whaaaaa!!
                            He's been living high on the hog for decades, billing taxpayers and the government, let him rot.

As that great philosopher Baretta said, " don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
                            Don't confuse my posts with pity. I don't pity him and I don't have any sympathy. I'm saying it's ridiculous to sentence him to 80 bazillion years behind bars when eight is a life sentence and unlikely to get overturned on appeal.
                            Code:

Comment

I can live with Manafort's sentence. He's not being charged with treason (although he probably should be). For the crimes they got him on I can live with 8 years plus the additional indictment from NY. By the time this is over the courts, the govt, and his lawyers will have picked him clean of all his ill gotten gains. Sends the right message that being a professional GOP grifter doesn't pay off in the end (looking at you Mr. Stone).
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Exactly, I'd be ok with his sentence if most people in prison for lesser crimes also got reduced sentences. But that's not the world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                                X