Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    As you are now apparently an expert in Fed policy, can you be more specific as to how their mission or actions have notably changed?
    I'm not an expert in anything....

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/why-...rve-board.html

It's only a matter of time.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meanwhile, the people in power are partying it up.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I'm not an expert in anything....

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/why-...rve-board.html

It's only a matter of time.

So you completely dodged the question. So I'll ask again. What has changed with the Fed since Chump's election? Yes, a re-elected Trump is a disaster but this Hunger Games world you describe isn't here yet because he doesn't control the Fed with one nominee. It can be avoided by sending the idiot packing in 2020.

Now please try to answer questions that are posed to you next time.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          So you completely dodged the question. So I'll ask again. What has changed with the Fed since Chump's election? Yes, a re-elected Trump is a disaster but this Hunger Games world you describe isn't here yet because he doesn't control the Fed with one nominee. It can be avoided by sending the idiot packing in 2020.

Now please try to answer questions that are posed to you next time.
          No one cared about the Supreme Court. It took 40 years.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...020-challenger

Republican Bill Weld on challenging Trump: ‘It’s going to be a lot of fun'

Comment

It’s ok though, he’s in the White House not the state Dept. So what harm could he possibly do?

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushn...emails-1371897

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Who cares? It means nothing yet you and CNN obsess over it like he has a Reagan majority.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Can we, I don't know, actually wait for the report to be released before we jump to 1000 conclusions?

This reminds me of the first hours of the 2018 elections where the Scoobys of the world were convinced that the GOP had held the House based on winning one contested race in Kentucky.
                  Right. So far, all we have is word coming out of Justice, and forgive me for saying, but they've got a stake in spinning this a certain way.

Just another of our federal institutions that the dictator has corrupted to his will.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    It’s ok though, he’s in the White House not the state Dept. So what harm could he possibly do?

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushn...emails-1371897
                    Especially when he's providing the Saudi crown Prince with lists of people he can kill

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Can we stop to appreciate how truly bizarre it is that the president of the United States has a clubhouse full of sycophants that he retreats to every weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        Can we stop to appreciate how truly bizarre it is that the president of the United States has a clubhouse full of sycophants that he retreats to every weekend?
                        That took me a second, but that’s a hilarious and brilliant observation.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          Probably the only thing that gets him a chubbie these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Who cares? It means nothing yet you and CNN obsess over it like he has a Reagan majority.
                            Yes, 23 trillion and a conservative Supreme Court as far as the eye can see is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              From what I've heard reported so far it's a big dud.
                              well of course, the whole point of this is to draw attention away from the fact that the Democratic Party bosses stole the nomination away from Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Meanwhile, Border Patrol detains a nine year old for 30+ hours because they accused her and her brother of sex trafficking.
                                and we all know that Democrats approve of this as long as its male om male and female on female sex

Comment

Working...
                                X