Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Jeffery Epstein commits suicide.
    He was on 24/7 suicide watch. He may have had some helpful guard provide materials and take a coffee break.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      He was on 24/7 suicide watch. He may have had some helpful guard provide materials and take a coffee break.
      *tapsnose*
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Twitter account Devin Nunes' Cow is starting the rumor that #EpsteinWasQ. Quite frankly it's the only part of the QAnon conspiracy that would make any sense.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          I was guessing the Clinton Family. The only question was it Vince Foster or Frankie Pentangelo?
          If George Mitchell was diddling little girls there are likely 100s of reasonable guesses for Epsteins demise
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

LMAO, Russian trolls wasted no time in getting #ClintonBodyCount trending on the Tweeter machine.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              LMAO, Russian trolls wasted no time in getting #ClintonBodyCount trending on the Tweeter machine.
              There's probably an entire unit in the Russian army devoted to that hashtag, plus an office in the RNC basement.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                There's probably an entire unit in the Russian army devoted to that hashtag, plus an office in the RNC basement.
                Responsible for all of joe and Drew’s tingly feelings

Comment

In my youth it was the NY Daily News who'd publish ghastly dead people photos. Looks like the Post has taken over.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos...town-hospital/

DGF - you have to admit that Bill and/or Hill are up there in the "encouragement" conspiracy files.

For 56 years we've been wondering about the Kennedys. I would assume that for another 56 years we'll wonder about the Clinton's. It won't go away as much as certain folks want it to.
                  Last edited by joecct; 08-10-2019, 11:35 AM.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Unfortunately no, I don’t think the Arkansas couple are responsible for murders.

I mean do you think Donnie and bill bahr arranged for this? Mar a lago was just refenrfed in some of the victim statements

Comment

DGF - you have to admit that Bill and/or Hill are up there in the "encouragement" conspiracy files.
                      Actually, last I checked, none of us have to "admit" or agree with you on any of your Clinton Derangement Syndrome-fueled nonsense.

Comment

you have to admit that Bill and/or Hill are up there in the "encouragement" conspiracy files.
                        I can't believe you have actually bought that crap.

I really thought you were just playing along with the joke.

The Clintons are scummy pols who understand how to get power. Once in power they stay there by doing things their constituents want, and since their constituents tend to be representative of the portion of America that has over a 4th grade education I agree with them. In this regard they are no different from 98% of all pols who ever lived. But no, they're not Evil Villains and they don't have a body count. That was just nonsense made up by the Echo Chamber to try to defeat them politically and also fleece the rubes for millions (by now perhaps billions).

But nobody with a scintilla of intelligence ever believed it, joe.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 08-10-2019, 12:26 PM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

While waiting for Villa to concede the equalizer blow it, this popped up on twitter

BREAKING: Two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallways. This morning Epstein was found dead.

- Courtesy BreakingNLive
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I don't think the Russians even NEEDED to bring this up. There's enough conspiracy theorists in the US to do the work for them. That being said, this wasn't a suicide. A guard was probably paid off to take a coffee break, and who knows who made Epstein disappear. It coulda been a lifer that did it (prisoners do NOT take kindly to pedos). I am not saying the rich and powerful are or are not responsible, but I'd say 90% chance this wasn't a suicide.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I don't think the Russians even NEEDED to bring this up. There's enough conspiracy theorists in the US to do the work for them. That being said, this wasn't a suicide. A guard was probably paid off to take a coffee break, and who knows who made Epstein disappear. It coulda been a lifer that did it (prisoners do NOT take kindly to pedos). I am not saying the rich and powerful are or are not responsible, but I'd say 90% chance this wasn't a suicide.
                              It was the Queen! She and Charles didn’t want more coming out about Randy Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                It was the Queen! She and Charles didn’t want more coming out about Randy Andy
                                It was Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X