Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    The "Smack My B* Up" was one of the most thought-provoking vids ever. Destroyed misconceptions, and brought about a lot of discussion.
    Mindfields is still one of my favorite songs. I used to have that on repeat a lot.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Sara Romweber, drummer for Lets Active and Snatches of Pink, and with her brother Dex, and at least 1 show for REM when Bill Berry said eff it or something, and couldn't play.

Met her once years ago when Lets Active opened for REM at UMaine, right after Murmur had come out. Sweet and shy, and punky-cute.

Had to be still in her 50's.
      Last edited by rufus; 03-05-2019, 04:22 PM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        King Kong Bundy, 61
        It's hard to believe he was *only* 61.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's hard to believe he was *only* 61.
          I was at a bar a while ago the day of the Rumble, and they had on old Rumble/WM matches. Match came on - Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude with Bobby Heenan managing, Gene Okerlund announcing.

My first thought was "Everyone in that ring is now dead."
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            I was at a bar a while ago the day of the Rumble, and they had on old Rumble/WM matches. Match came on - Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude with Bobby Heenan managing, Gene Okerlund announcing.

Yeah, pretty much. In KKB's case, I figured he retired when he was older than 50-60. Oops.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

There’s only one person alive in this photo:
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I call shenanigans. Hart Curse. That's just not playing fair.

Comment

I call shenanigans. Hart Curse. That's just not playing fair.
                  Yup, and Bret is lucky to be alive himself.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Yup, and Bret is lucky to be alive himself.
                    You can say that twice over.

Comment

You can say that twice over.
                      Thanks Goldberg!
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I've also read that. Just like designer ecstasy, synthetic marijuana, etc. where they change one molecule to skirt the law, they similarly put these chemical derivatives of sildenafil which haven't been FDA approved into supplement store dick pills, and no one knows how much worse the possible side-effects may be.
                        At some point the FDA has to start regulating supplements like drugs.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          At some point the FDA has to start regulating supplements like drugs.
                          natural selection
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            natural selection
                            Too slow, like heart disease.

Whoever makes the drugs the 27 Club dies from has the right idea, just need to calibrate them down to say 15.

In the South, 13.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Too slow, like heart disease.

Whoever makes the drugs the 27 Club dies from has the right idea, just need to calibrate them down to say 15.

In the South, 13.
                              That's a lot of heroin and cocaine.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                That's a lot of heroin and cocaine.
                                The dosage makes the poison.

Plus, starting those Dumbf-ckistan kiddies on it in their tweens would really accelerate the process, not to mention making rural middle school (a.k.a., "Christian Grad School") bearable for both students and staff.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X