Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Or, you could just sack up.
    High School Jock Ethics 101.

I think we've both laid out our sides eloquently.

I'll tell you what. Someday when we meet at an F4 when my team finally figures out how to win a QF, so, let's say 2030, you can flare your nostrils at me to show dominance.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'll tell you what. Someday when we meet at an F4 when my team finally figures out how to win a QF, so, let's say 2030, you can flare your nostrils at me to show dominance.
      Omg. This is delicious.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Personally, I thought he should’ve been banned for refusing to call MissThundercat as MissThundercat. That was a personal attack that was way over the line.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Personally, I thought he should’ve been banned for refusing to call MissThundercat as MissThundercat. That was a personal attack that was way over the line.
          He did that?
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            He did that?
            Yeah, it was in the Bottom Feeders tournament thread.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Do I have to wait until after you square off with Bob Gray. As I recall you had a similar message for him when his feelies got hurt.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                He did that?
                He was publicly warned for it at least once.

Comment

Hey everybody Flagdude’s making googly eyes at me. Let’s go tell teacher so he gets a timeout.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    He was publicly warned for it at least once.
                    That's just not cool.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hey everybody Flagdude’s making googly eyes at me. Let’s go tell teacher so he gets a timeout.
                      F-ck you. Nice to see your true colors.
                      Code:

Comment

Take the L, Hovey.

Comment

There's a post for everything: https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...=1#post6351790

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Wasn't it you that was whining about people taking what someone wrote and then twisting and distorting it into something completely different in order to attack that poster?

Yeah, I do believe it was. Whatevs.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              How many times do you need to be told that freedom of expression doesn't apply here?
                              He broke the rules...bye.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                How many times do you need to be told that freedom of expression doesn't apply here?
                                He broke the rules...bye.
                                Of course it doesn’t legally apply.

My point is I don’t care how controversial or offensive you may find a poster’s comments, this a better forum if we’re not all linking to dailykos.

Comment

Working...
                                X