Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2019 UAA Offseason Thread: What Are Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
    Don't get me wrong, if it ultimately comes down to you or us, then I will push until the end for Nanook hockey.

But...I enjoy our rivalry, I enjoy the smack talk and plus I know there are die hard Seawolf fans who would be devastated if the program folded, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even UAA fans.
    There are a lot of non-AK people who enjoy the rivalry. I enjoy reading the smack comments. Governor’s Cup SOGs is my favorite pick ‘em bonus question

Comment

Re: Official 2019 UAA Offseason Thread: What Are Playoffs?

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      They’re not looking for blue chippers, they’re looking for kids to play in the WCHA.
      Grinders it will be.
      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-05-2019, 11:49 AM.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        The problem is that this year’s junior & senior classes were both heavily affected by the first death threat against the Alaska programs. And now that you’re on the chopping block again, don’t look for blue chippers lining up for a seat at Sully.
        Some think that is not a problem, It's is just bad coachng.

Some "fans" have asked for every coaches head since kevin.
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
          Don't get me wrong, if it ultimately comes down to you or us, then I will push until the end for Nanook hockey.
          "woles ace in the hole if it get's down to one....... The House Cobb built........ It's a Great Day to be a Seawolf. ninty something to sixty something.

Comment

So, who do I have to contact at UAA to have one of those sexy green jerseys appear in my mailbox?
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Some think that is not a problem, It's is just bad coachng.

Some "fans" have asked for every coaches head since Kelvin.
              Fixed your typo

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                So, who do I have to contact at UAA to have one of those sexy green jerseys appear in my mailbox?
                Contact Mrs. Pont at (907) 786-6248

Comment

On a bright note...I see that Claeys was listed on the line chart this past weekend when he has been MIA. Stead is a good goalie but I honestly saw potential in Claeys last season and thought he’d be a front runner for the main gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak

I’m a better fan than any of you. If you disagree you can come discuss it with me in person next game.

Or you can go f- yourself.
                    As they say in the village.........there's hope with dope..........Better up your meds Lil Woody sounding more like Drop The Puck

Comment

Don't forget today is the day to go to goseawolves.com for the Day of Giving fundraiser for UAA Athletics.
                      It's a cool and super easy to navigate site.
                      You can give to a specific program or there are many ways to direct your gift.
                      Take a look and leave a donation thats right for you.
                      It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                        Don't forget today is the day to go to goseawolves.com for the Day of Giving fundraiser for UAA Athletics.
                        It's a cool and super easy to navigate site.
                        You can give to a specific program or there are many ways to direct your gift.
                        Take a look and leave a donation thats right for you.
                        It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!
                        The Real Fan list........ no poser's will be listed.....

Comment

Hey hey what do we have going on here? Are there playoffs this weekend? Asking for a friend.
                          If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Yesterdays Day of Giving was very successful.
                            It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              Yesterdays Day of Giving was very successful.
                              It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
                              Wrapping up the Day of Giving today ended a fortunate two days for Seawolf Athletics.
                              Another great day of being a Seawolf!

Comment

Lol look at Myford's response to Doyle being Doyle:

https://twitter.com/JaromirBlagr/sta...344112135?s=19
                                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X