The Playoff Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Playoff Scoreboard

Ohio State wins as Emma Maltais scores 28 seconds into OT.

Comment

Something's goofy with the live stats box from Ithaca. The clock has been stuck at 18:08 left in OT for about ten minutes, but Cornell's shot total keeps going up. Lovisa Selander has not only made 54 saves, she made 6 of them at the same time.

Edit: And, just as I post this, the clock updates to 12:23 left. Shots now 58-5.

Comment

Cornell 2 RPI 1 16 minutes into OT. Rebound on the side of the net off Selanders pad.

Cornell played almost the entire OT in the RPI zone.
        Last edited by vicb; 03-01-2019, 07:54 PM.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Cornell 2 RPI 1 16 minutes into OT.
          Selander with 63 saves.
          Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
          Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
          Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
            Something's goofy with the live stats box from Ithaca. The clock has been stuck at 18:08 left in OT for about ten minutes, but Cornell's shot total keeps going up. Lovisa Selander has not only made 54 saves, she made 6 of them at the same time.

Edit: And, just as I post this, the clock updates to 12:23 left. Shots now 58-5.
            I think the clock only updates on a whistle but the shots update as they happen
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

BC is doing all it can to send Grant to an early grave. Heading to OT tied 4-4.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

And so he'll live another day. 5-4 BC. It was nice to see Lindsay score the first goal for BC.

Never thought I'd hear my wife's name mentioned on a Bemidji State's broadcast of their hockey game, but I just did. She had sent an e-mail concerning the streaming problems with the broadcast of the game. It took until the 3rd period to get it straightened out. We listened yesterday without any problems. I just about jumped out of my seat when Mack scored for the Beavers. The broadcaster gets very excited. I liked that, even though there were no "trickled in" goals that I heard of today.

4-3 UMD. Dang, I was hoping to hear another broadcast tomorrow.
                Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-02-2019, 04:14 PM.
                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Clarkson scores with one second left to force overtime with the Bobcats. RPI scores in the empty net for a 2-0 upset of Cornell to force a third game tomorrow. Colgate over Harvard, also forcing a third. Nothing comes easy in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                    RPI scores in the empty net for a 2-0 upset of Cornell to force a third game tomorrow.
                    Lovisa Selander made another 49 saves today, giving her 112 in the series and increasing her career count to 4,112.
                    Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                    Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                    Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                      Lovisa Selander made another 49 saves today, giving her 112 in the series and increasing her career count to 4,112.
                      And that would be the undisputed record for career saves.

Comment

Giguere with the wrist shot and Clarkson beats Quinny by 4-3.

Giguere with the game winning goal from Gabel.
                        Giguere with assists on the other 3 goals.
                        Gabel with 2 goals/2 assists including the game tying goal with 1.1 sec left in the third.
                        Last edited by vicb; 03-02-2019, 07:38 PM.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

That BC game ****ing ruled

Comment

Looks like Colgate and Cornell are both taking charge of their own destiny today. Time is running out for Harvard and RPI.

Comment

Syracuse is enjoying a good second period and has turned a 0-1 deficit into a 4-1 lead over Lindenwood.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Syracuse is enjoying a good second period and has turned a 1-1 tie into a 5-1 lead over Robert Morris o.O

Comment

Working...
                                X