X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Depends. Did he have a muslim color about him?
    Idiot not to declare it, but the post does say "non-functioning," so even with a grenade, is it a threat?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Regardless, he's definitely a member of our "well-regulated militia".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Regardless, he's definitely a member of our "well-regulated militia".
        I would tend to agree with that. I don't know too many people with any sort of launcher.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          I would tend to agree with that. I don't know too many people with any sort of launcher.
          Water balloon?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I think we all get a mental image of a person based on whatever the first paragraph or two says about him or her.

Yeah, this wasn't hard:
              https://www.google.com/search?q=Jack...w=1799&bih=941

Looks like Jeff Sessions had a lovechild with Pat Robertson.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If you talk to God you're religious.

If God talks to you you're psychotic.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just like Jesus!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Top comment:

Comment

LOL that is pretty good!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

11-year-old shot trooper dad as he slept for taking video games away

An 11-year-old boy reportedly shot his own father – an Indiana State Police trooper – following a dispute about video games, according to court documents obtained by WSBT.

According to court documents obtained by WSBT, the state trooper’s son devised a plan to shoot his dad with his service gun while he was at school that day because he “was done with all of that” and “wanted it to end.”

The trooper said he keeps his gun locked in his car, so his kids wouldn’t have access to it. The boy allegedly said he went to his dad’s car three different times to look for the gun.

When he finally got it, he took the weapon into his parents’ room where they were sleeping. He waited “about 10 minutes” until his dad rolled over and was facing away from the door, and then he fired one shot into his backside, according to the documents.

When the trooper started screaming, his wife went to look for the boy, and she saw him going up the stairs with a gun and a Taser, the documents say.

The trooper is still recovering from the shot and is said to be steadily improving, WSBT reports.

The boy allegedly told investigators after the shooting if he didn’t get his video games, there would be “a part two,” and said he wanted to shoot his dad in the head but couldn’t because of the way he was laying down.

He also said he tested the Taser on the family’s dog before the shooting, according to authorities.

The 11-year-old is now facing charges of attempted murder in juvenile court. His next court date is set for April 10th.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That kid is a serial killer in training.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just like Jesus!
                              I mean...

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wait, you can’t mention lynching ropes during a hockey broadcast?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...-ropes-comment

Comment

Working...
                                X