Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1001

Thread: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

  1. #801
    If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop or out running
    Posts
    42,630

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  2. #802

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Long Winded Posts That Go Nowhere (TM)
    Posts
    68,824

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Give it to them. I want these morons to self-identify.

    (Yes, I realize we can just go to a GOP rally.)
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  3. #803
    If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop or out running
    Posts
    42,630

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Give it to them. I want these morons to self-identify.

    (Yes, I realize we can just go to a GOP rally.)
    There will be like 10 people at the parade, 10,000 in counter protest. Love it.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  4. #804

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Long Winded Posts That Go Nowhere (TM)
    Posts
    68,824

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    There will be like 10 people at the parade, 10,000 in counter protest. Love it.
    This is another reason to give it to them. It's like letting the Illinois Nazis march. Grant the permit, then come and counter-protest. Grind their faces in their irrelevance.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  5. #805
    If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop or out running
    Posts
    42,630

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    This is another reason to give it to them. It's like letting the Illinois Nazis march. Grant the permit, then come and counter-protest. Grind their faces in their irrelevance.
    Meanwhile, in Boston, the city approved their permit, but the police haven't given them another permit they need. They also haven't received the permit for their "entertainment."
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  6. #806
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,001

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    There will be like 10 people at the parade, 10,000 in counter protest. Love it.
    To the 10, the 10,000 are advertising. It's right for sane people to outspeak them, but I'm sure the 10 hope the 10k will show up.

  7. #807
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,336

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    To the 10, the 10,000 are advertising. It's right for sane people to outspeak them, but I'm sure the 10 hope the 10k will show up.
    They shouldn't. When the Nazis embarked on the "Free Speech" tour after they murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, they inexplicably decided to start in Boston. A dozen Nazis showed up and 20,000+ protesters. The Nazis slunk away before the event was even scheduled to begin and the entire movement died. We ended that movement and we'll end this one.

  8. #808
    If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop or out running
    Posts
    42,630

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    They shouldn't. When the Nazis embarked on the "Free Speech" tour after they murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, they inexplicably decided to start in Boston. A dozen Nazis showed up and 20,000+ protesters. The Nazis slunk away before the event was even scheduled to begin and the entire movement died. We ended that movement and we'll end this one.
    This makes me smile.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  9. #809
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,001

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    They shouldn't. When the Nazis embarked on the "Free Speech" tour after they murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, they inexplicably decided to start in Boston. A dozen Nazis showed up and 20,000+ protesters. The Nazis slunk away before the event was even scheduled to begin and the entire movement died. We ended that movement and we'll end this one.
    That is good to hear. Hopefully you are right.

  10. #810
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    119,467

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    This is why I say let them have their little parades and wave their flags. Not only is it their legal right, but there will be countless others ready to exercise THEIR free speech in the process.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  11. #811
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,336

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    This makes me smile.
    boston-free-speech

    I'm somewhere under that long arrow pointing up and to the right.

  12. #812
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    43,528
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    There will be like 10 people at the parade, 10,000 in counter protest. Love it.
    That’s it?

    10 straight people in Modesto??



  13. #813
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    7,966

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    https://www.mississippicir.org/missi...mett-till-sign

    Ole Miss students pose with guns outside Emmett Till memorial. Suspended from their frat, which is ironic because their frat’s “spiritual founder” is Robert E Lee and the KKK used the aspects of the frat for inspiration.

  14. #814
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    41,883

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    https://www.mississippicir.org/missi...mett-till-sign

    Ole Miss students pose with guns outside Emmett Till memorial. Suspended from their frat, which is ironic because their frat’s “spiritual founder” is Robert E Lee and the KKK used the aspects of the frat for inspiration.
    The university knew in March, the FBI refused to investigate so Ole Miss just let it go. Now all of a sudden they care

    Its ok though it wasnt their fault...Blacks are ruining their lives.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  15. #815
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    33,096

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    https://www.mississippicir.org/missi...mett-till-sign

    Ole Miss students pose with guns outside Emmett Till memorial. Suspended from their frat, which is ironic because their frat’s “spiritual founder” is Robert E Lee and the KKK used the aspects of the frat for inspiration.
    Shooting up a civil rights memorial to own the libs, AND being dumb enough to take photographic evidence of it to REALLY own the libs.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  16. #816
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,336

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Shooting up a civil rights memorial to own the libs, AND being dumb enough to take photographic evidence of it to REALLY own the libs.
    A woman called a man "n!gg3r" and was caught on video. The news found her and asked if she regretted it. She said no, because it was true and she'd say it again.

    Just now I was grocery shopping and I saw a woman in a wheelchair wearing a MAGA hat with a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on the back of her chair. Talk about voting against your self-interests...

    Reminds me of the George Carlin bit: Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that.

  17. #817

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Long Winded Posts That Go Nowhere (TM)
    Posts
    68,824

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    A woman called a man "n!gg3r" and was caught on video. The news found her and asked if she regretted it. She said no, because it was true and she'd say it again.

    Just now I was grocery shopping and I saw a woman in a wheelchair wearing a MAGA hat with a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on the back of her chair. Talk about voting against your self-interests...

    Reminds me of the George Carlin bit: Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that.
    More Carlin.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  18. #818
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    33,096

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Maybe he can start harassing some of those scary brown Canadians pouring in over the Ambassador Bridge.

    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  19. #819
    Black Bear since D-2
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,489

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Why does being "proud" of your sexuality -one way or the other- make any sense?

    That's exactly the same deal as being proud of having white skin, or brown skin, or whatever you were born wearing.

    You are what you are. Gay Pride/Straight Pride are both equally stupid.

    Please.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-27-2019 at 12:38 AM.

  20. #820
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    29,911

    Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

    GrandpaSimpsonTurnsAround.gif

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •