X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Except the hung like a horse part could never happen in Minnesota.
    Nah we dont like horses here that is Wisconsin. (oh the stories you can find with google) Still better than the sheep in North Dakota or cows in Iowa.

And lets not get into the Ken dolls on the coasts. Explains why they are all a bunch of whiny pansies
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Brent it's not that nice of a neighborhood.

Comment

He seems nice

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y...ource=vicefbus
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 07-10-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Brent it's not that nice of a neighborhood.
          9 times out of 10, if police/fire/etc are called, some old person died. Crime is VERY low in my area. Speeding is the most heinous crime I've even HEARD about within 5 miles or so since I've lived here (11th year now).

And Hovey is right on expectations, sorta. If I saw someone like he saw NOT at my apt building, I'd ignore it. I've seen weirder stuff downtown MPLS, sure. But at my residence? I'm a bit more cautious.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Saw this on Twatter. Not sure why he doesn't just lie about his height, like everyone else on dating sites.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Saw this on Twatter. Not sure why he doesn't just lie about his height, like everyone else on dating sites.
              You're supposed to lie?

Sonofa....

A coworker shared this on Facebook. Happened here in Indy...wonder if these "nice guys" are related.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                A coworker shared this on Facebook. Happened here in Indy...wonder if these "nice guys" are related.
                Not to excuse the dudes, but (to excuse the dudes ) she calls herself "Libertarian Redhead" and doesn't expect these idiots in her comments? Oy...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I grew up 10 miles from Bay Shore*. I don't understand the fuss. That's Long Island Nice.

* No. I do not sound like that.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    LOL! Would not recommend/10

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Not to excuse the dudes, but (to excuse the dudes ) she calls herself "Libertarian Redhead" and doesn't expect these idiots in her comments? Oy...
                      I don’t know what post you’re referring to but first post on her page I saw was “buy my bath water incels” which is pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        East coast highway signs read "If it bothers you, speed up. If it still bothers you, move."
                        Bold print on NJ turnpike billboards.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I, for one, am shocked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...-says-n1029126
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRogWTuS5HI

Bye Bye journalism. You used to be a respected profession. No longer.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRogWTuS5HI

Bye Bye journalism. You used to be a respected profession. No longer.
                              How much of a limpdick do you have to be to think Gorka is some impressive tough guy? If Flaggy were here I guess he could tell us.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                How much of a limpdick do you have to be to think Gorka is some impressive tough guy? If Flaggy were here I guess he could tell us.
                                The woman defending him is priceless. I bet she has the name Trump for a tramp stamp.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X