• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So tony Robbins May be a complete ***. Shocking

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...f-help-secrets
    The Comments section on that article is filled with people defending him. This seems a lot like Scientology or Dump. It's a cult.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The liberalist of liberal sanctuaries has decided "Hey, maybe Trump-ish autocratic tendencies isn't the worst thing in the world..."

"At first they came for the journalists, and ... I don't know what comes next because I couldn't read about it."
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The Comments section on that article is filled with people defending him. This seems a lot like Scientology or Dump. It's a cult.
        It is. Just like Scientology, there are a bunch of major and minor celebs he's swindled and made bank off of for years. He was a "life coach" before that obnoxious BS term for low-ed, minimally-licensed therapy for yuppies with too much money to burn existed.

Comment

Mother pleads guilty to letting men rape her 5 and 6 year old children for cash.

https://www.wjbf.com/news/crime-news...HOwkxyug0LPzUI
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Bad taste award for the 1st quarter of the 21st century??

https://www.nola.com/entertainment/2...mpression=true
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

A reminder that everyone needs to take a step back when Twitter outrage happens...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A reminder that everyone needs to take a step back when Twitter outrage happens...
                All. Of. This.

Wait and see the actual facts, the whole story, etc etc.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Fu** Chipotle for not even investigating, letting some rando do their legwork, still ignore it, and then caving to mob pressure. Twice.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Fu** Chipotle for not even investigating, letting some rando do their legwork, still ignore it, and then caving to mob pressure. Twice.
                    I haven't gone there in the past couple of years for other reasons, this just reinforces me not going there, and continuing to bad mouth them.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Yeah...cowards. All they had to do was ask the other workers and they would have been fine.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Indiana teacher gives autistic student award for Most Annoying. Student tried to leave it behind, but the teacher told him to take the award with him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...7r8pDmYO9R3m5w

Then again, it IS Indiana...
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Indiana teacher gives autistic student award for Most Annoying. Student tried to leave it behind, but the teacher told him to take the award with him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...7r8pDmYO9R3m5w

Then again, it IS Indiana...
                          Shenanigans. Indiana? There's no way an autistic kid would be more annoying than the mouth-breathing kids of the all the Trump/Pence humpers.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            Shenanigans. Indiana? There's no way an autistic kid would be more annoying than the mouth-breathing kids of the all the Trump/Pence humpers.
                            Wouldn’t he want to be treated as a normal kid?
                            Coulda been best thing in his life...
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Prosperity Gospel. Joel Osteen same way.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X