This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Do the CIA's hatchet job, then take the fall when you slip up and get too obvious.

Comment

This could be interesting. At first glance, I'm inclined to believe the prof, given that higher education is a racket.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        given that higher education is a racket.

This should be in the conspiracy thread.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This should be in the conspiracy thread.
          Sorry but sitting on quadrillion-dollar endowments while tuition outpaces inflation 10:1 means there’s a massive problem. Kids come out of college now with six figures of debt.

Higher ed has been commoditized. Companies like this Mindtap are becoming more pervasive. These are the scumbags who were chased out of for-profit colleges during the Obama years. Now they’ve found a way to screw the students in a more discrete way.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Sorry but sitting on quadrillion-dollar endowments while tuition outpaces inflation 10:1 means there’s a massive problem. Kids come out of college now with six figures of debt.

Higher ed has been monetized. Companies like this Mindtap are becoming more pervasive. These are the scumbags who were chased out of for-profit colleges during the Obama years. Now they’ve found a way to screw the students in a more discrete way.
            And the societal pressure that one NEEDS to go to college to be ANYTHING in life....the world needs ditch-diggers, too. There's a ton of money in HVAC, for example, and you don't necessarily have to go to college for that.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Of course

They cross illegally, they broke the law, so they get arrested. If you want to offer them sanctuary, I'm sure the powers that be will be glad to send them to your backyard.

Comment

I won't bother to quote Flaggy since his posts are like catnip to some of you...

However it should be pointed out
                1) people seeking asylum are required to cross the border and be in this country to make that claim. It's the same in every country.
                2) these aren't legitimate law enforcement making arrests. These are armed thugs. What you're suggesting is that anyone who "breaks the law" (again, they aren't breaking the law but you won't understand that) can be hunted down and detained by anyone. So if I see someone run a stop sign I should be allowed to chase them, force them off the road and point a gun at them while we wait for the cops to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  I won't bother to quote Flaggy since his posts are like catnip to some of you...

1) people seeking asylum are required to cross the border and be in this country to make that claim. It's the same in every country.
                  2) these aren't legitimate law enforcement making arrests. These are armed thugs. What you're suggesting is that anyone who "breaks the law" (again, they aren't breaking the law but you won't understand that) can be hunted down and detained by anyone. So if I see someone run a stop sign I should be allowed to chase them, force them off the road and point a gun at them while we wait for the cops to show up.
                  No one cares about brown people seeking a better life. No one.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

If you are legitimately seeking asylum, you go to either an embassy or a port of entry to request it. This country has even set up additional embassies to make this a legitimate reality. These are not asylum seekers; they are using a loophole in our laws to gain access to the country with zero desire to become legal citizens. Could we change the laws? Looks like the left doesn't want to; perhaps because the illegals are then given deceased voter names with which to vote Democrat, but I digress.

Those detaining the criminals are at the point of defending their castle. Diplomacy has been tried, and it hasn't worked. In fact, Border Patrol is stretched thin as it is. So perhaps we should embrace those looking to defend this country from these foreign enemies. Sure, you could report, and while those to whom you report sit on their hands, your country is ravaged. There's a reason the second amendment exists. We are the last line of defense for our country. And I applaud anyone who steps up in a time of emergency to do so.

Comment

The attack on Christianity is real. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ombings-video/

Comment

And the attack on Islam and Judaism is real. So?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn't know the FlagBOT 3000 was programmed to be such a devout Xtian. It sounds concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Of course

Their “commander” was arrested last night. Though it appears it’s due to being a felon in possession of a weapon versus false imprisonment or anything actually related to militia work.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I didn't know the FlagBOT 3000 was programmed to be such a devout Xtian. It sounds concerned.
                              He can't be that devout. He didn't post anything about the multiple black churches burnt in the South last week.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                He can't be that devout. He didn't post anything about the multiple black churches burnt in the South last week.
                                Probably a false flag. At least, that's what it is programmed to think.

Comment

Working...
                                X