X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Look what happens when your city becomes West Mogadishu and you're arrested for merely mentioning Christianity (Ramin Parsa). I get you want to get all the facts straight, but turnabout is fair play.
    Sorry about your micropenis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Bigots are invariably proven cowards.
      Unfortunately, he has chosen Alex Jones as his baby sitter, an abuser who makes his living telling children their closets are full of monsters.

Comment

Uh oh, someone's speaking against the leftist narrative. Better go to his speech and attack him with paint.

https://www.brighteon.com/6025706992001
        Disqus comments on that site require moderator approval. Gee, it makes you wonder why...
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Disqus comments on that site require moderator approval. Gee, it makes you wonder why...
          Looks like yours got accepted. Pretty funny though, if you poke around that site, it's clearly been latched onto as a far-right/pseudoscience alternative to YouTube.

Comment

Update on the mall incident. Wonder if they'll classify as a hate crime...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ll-of-america/

Comment

Many these days use Dissenter anyway.

Comment

Seeing reports that the Mall Kid is in stable condition, no long term damage, thank goodness.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Update on the mall incident. Wonder if they'll classify as a hate crime...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ll-of-america/
                  Sort of the way we got the police to classify that thing you did as merely "aggravated sheep affection". I had to sell all of my Skoal to pay your bail.

Comment

LOL, this will be good.

Comment

Handy is doing some fine work.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh my god
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Handy is doing some fine work.
                          I take no credit...god I wish I had thought of it though
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Remember Old Priocless? This is that, but better.

I also claim no credit (for FlagMOMMA, that is).

Comment

All we need is flags cow to join in and we’re replicating the devin nunes situation

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                All we need is flags cow to join in and we’re replicating the devin nunes situation
                                How did the people behind that not also make a Devin Nunes Grapefruit?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X