• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

This can’t be serious

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...9Qnp6NZ-S6fT7A

Comment

The hell is wrong with people?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Nothing more than a publicity stunt.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

"We have become aware of video footage that appears to show an employee in our district engaged in abhorrent conduct," Hamden Public Schools wrote in a statement posted on its website. "Specifically, the video appears to show the employee repeatedly calling an African-American man the N-word in a supermarket in East Haven."

The local news outlet reports the white woman to be former Hamden Public Schools employee Corinne Terrone.

Video shows her calling two people of color the n-word at least three times and spitting at the man after he approaches her.

The man in the video slaps the phone out of Terrone’s hand
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A little more detail on a “soccer player” at UCLA.

I’m not surprised this one got caught. Women’s College Soccer is easily the most competitive field when it comes to scholarships, especially at a Power 5 school like UCLA or USC.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And, of course, this lovely follow up (satire) article

“I think we are really going to see an great season,” stated Salcedo from the window of his Tesla X-Model car. “I really think that Braden, Aiden, Jaden, Kaden, Caiden, Cayden, Caden, Caedon, and Hayden will have a fantastic impact on our team.”
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oh, so nice of Boeing to decide to stop charging extra for that safety features both those jets should have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Oh, so nice of Boeing to decide to stop charging extra for that safety features both those jets should have had.
                  Just following their customers' lead of charging additional fees for "enhanced services".

Comment

Can we please stop giving the Kennedys the time of day, and let this "dynasty" fade quietly into history?

Comment

Sure, it has nothing to do with people living longer and not dying freak smelting or coal mine accidents.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Can we please stop giving the Kennedys the time of day, and let this "dynasty" fade quietly into history?

How many of them are complete psychotic morons like him? I didn't think Joe Kennedy III was that bad.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          A little more detail on a “soccer player” at UCLA.

I’m not surprised this one got caught. Women’s College Soccer is easily the most competitive field when it comes to scholarships, especially at a Power 5 school like UCLA or USC.
                          I'm sure someone at the NCAA is trying to figure out how all this money was floating around and they didn't see a dime of it.

Comment

How much is your family member's life worth?

Comment

Chik Fil A: We'll stop donating to a political agenda!

But not really.

That, and the fact it's a f-cking chicken sandwich. If I wanted a chicken sandwich that badly, I'll get the buns, the lettuce, the tomato, the mayonnaise, the chicken, and make one myself.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                My Dad's mother was from Poland, left right before the War. Thankfully she isnt alive to see things fall apart again :/
                                I met a Polish Jew that survived the holocaust by hiding in the wilderness with her brother. They couldn't get out because they couldn't trust anyone. She witnessed "friendly" neighbors they'd had for decades turn on other Jewish people , including her parents. Never saw them again. Once liberation happened they high-tailed it across the pond.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X